It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned, because Bradley was merely defending himself against sexual assault, stop victim-blaming!
Banned for needlessly wasting resources towards defending me, instead of attacking the scumbag who supported the fa_bag; just learn the proper balance, among attack-defense-support, now, will you?
Post edited December 18, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for not rewarding my loyalty, if you continue like that, all your liegemen will leave you and hand the kingdom over to orcs.
Banned, for it is the challenge for each of us to defend the fora from the posts of depraved and crass feculence
Whenever he sees a pair of shoes at a friend's house, he switches them around so they end up putting the left foot on the right foot.
^ Banned, for I believe that you were seeking this thread: Make a baseless allegation about the user who posted just before you
Should be banned for making a perfectly reasonable assumption but actually being wrong in the end since I really was just trying to think of a silly reason for being banned from GOG. Also we should generally ban all wizards.
Banned for refusing to tell me the location of your other sibling, Import.
Banned because you hold captive Export's another sibling, Report.
high rated
Banned because captivity is prohibited.
^ Banned for believing that indentured servitude is significantly superior to captivity
Banned for in a way we are all indentured servants to the governments of the countries we live in.
Banned for not heeding Karl Marx and breaking your worker's capitalist chains.
Banned because if that is Carl Marx then it's a true quote but probably said for a stupid reason.

ZyloxDragon: Banned for in a way we are all indentured servants to the governments of the countries we live in.
Banned for being correct!
Banned for anal fisting KiNgBrAdLeY7... AGAIN :))))))))))