It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for encouraging him
The person above me is banned. So let it be written. So let it be done.
Post edited November 13, 2019 by jsidhu762
Banned because your well-documented ban indicated no reason for banishing Sir Game of Rager. Therefor, thou are henceforth, by order of the king, stripped of your title, Count Jsidhu753, relieved of your coin and possesions, and exiled to the island of doom, discouragement, and despair.
Banned because you can't fire me, I quit.
Banned because it's a life long job & there's only one way out. o.0

(And that way is to be BANNED, of course.)
Banned, because it's a ban someone or get banned struggle.
Post edited November 13, 2019 by le_chevalier
Banned because: You didn't teach me Escrima, you refused to take me in as a disciple in Muay-Thai, you didn't treat me to your local delicacies and you didn't gift me, a bottle of Snake Bloodwine!
Post edited November 13, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned, for it is the way of Drunken Boxing that you truly want to be a disciple of.
Banned because, i can settle down with Pa Qua and Chi Kung, just fine!
Banned for being The Drunken Master
Banned for turning wine into water.
Banned for thinking that piss is the same as water.
Banned for becoming an expert on piss and water because studying wine was too expensive.
Banned for being a snobby wino and peeing on sleeping hobos' faces thereby waking them up, telling them it's raining.
Banned for being a hobo that wanted gold, then complains about it when he gets it.