It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for being young at heart.
Post edited August 17, 2019 by jsidhu762
Banned for being too old for gaming and Gog.
^ Banned for soiling his diapers
Banned for using Morolf's used diapers to grow plants.
Banned for being against recycling...
Banned for being the foremost innovator in recycling at Tour de France.
Banned for making the Eiffel Tower disappear
Banned for making the Eiffel Tower reappear and creating a duplicate of it, and later renaming them Orthanc and Minas Morgul.
Banned because now I have 1000 points and 4 stars, which makes me a god! All bow before me! As I accept my trophy, I'd like to thank myself, who has been a great inspiration to me. I never would have gotten this far without me. I'd also like to thank NOBODY ELSE! What have you ever done for me? Don't you dare call me a narcissist! I'm a god, and gods can't be narcissists. Even Narcissus himself wasn't a god. He was nothing compared to me! Oh, no - what's happening? I'm drowning! Gurgle-gurgle...
Banned for a lack of humility. Everyone, humiliate this person!
Banned because I agree!

HeresMyAccount: Banned because now I have 1000 points and 4 stars, which makes me a god! All bow before me! As I accept my trophy, I'd like to thank myself, who has been a great inspiration to me. I never would have gotten this far without me. I'd also like to thank NOBODY ELSE! What have you ever done for me? Don't you dare call me a narcissist! I'm a god, and gods can't be narcissists. Even Narcissus himself wasn't a god. He was nothing compared to me! Oh, no - what's happening? I'm drowning! Gurgle-gurgle...
Banned because you're wrong. You should thank everyone who has participated in this forum. Without them, you'd be talking to yourself this whole time and there would be no one to +1 you. So yeah, you should thank him over there, her right there, them, those people in the corner, and me especially!
Vingry: Banned because you're wrong. You should thank everyone who has participated in this forum.
Banned, because the only one Heresmyaccount should thank for his divinely witty posts is ME, his fellow forum god.
Banned because you said you are an inquisitor, hence you serve god, you aren't one.
Banned because you dared to ninja me, your forum titan. You're just a KiNg. You deserve to be banned.

Vingry: Banned because you're wrong. You should thank everyone who has participated in this forum.
morolf: Banned, because the only one Heresmyaccount should thank for his divinely witty posts is ME, his fellow forum god.
Banned because you called yourself a forum god. I've got 5 (five) stars! So what should I call myself, god of gods? A forum titan? Y'all should thank me because I've gotten my fifth stars before HMA got his fourth. So I was his inspiration and you, Morolf, for your forthcoming fourth star. You can thank me before I ban you and thank me again after I ban you.
Post edited August 17, 2019 by le_chevalier
Banned because i am not a king, but a beggar; as for ninjaing, i still have a long way to go.