It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bumzuaheisl: Nothing as always..
Here, this should make you happy.

It's Wii fails.
Tauto: Had a complaint, reported against me by........guess who?
GameRager: This is gonna make me sound like a bit of an arse but: At this point you two need to get a room already. o.0
They really should get married. Settle down. Have kids. Live the dream. lol
low rated
GameRager: This is gonna make me sound like a bit of an arse but: At this point you two need to get a room already. o.0
richlind33: They really should get married. Settle down. Have kids. Live the dream. lol
Post edited August 06, 2019 by GameRager
Typing on this forum
This made me happy.
The GOGamers - The GOG forum song
My front yard.
Attachments:
dw.jpg (73 Kb)
summer because of the sea :D
I had a job interview today but didn't get the job because I lacked qualifications. But the good part and what made me happy is that I now know what part of the job marked I'm going for and what qualifications are needed which will make it easier in the future to get the right training for the job.
jepsen1977: I had a job interview today but didn't get the job because I lacked qualifications. But the good part and what made me happy is that I now know what part of the job marked I'm going for and what qualifications are needed which will make it easier in the future to get the right training for the job.
Kudos for staying positive and making the best out a bad situation!
This review of Crusader Kings II had me in tears. Fantastic story.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Doc_Gore/recommended/203770/

"My friend and I decided to play a multiplayer game of Crusader Kings II earlier. Never in my life have I ever been more frightened in a video game. Let me explain.

My friend and I decided to be counts in different kingdoms and empires. My character was a little interesting.

First Name: 12
Last Name: ISIS
Goal: Spread my "seed" to all corners of the world

I had set the goal of spreading my "seed" all over the world because I thought it would make for some interesting gameplay, and boy did something interesting happen.

The game started off normal, my friend was in the Holy Roman Empire as a Duke, and I was in the nearby province of Kent in England, not far from the border of the Holy Roman Empire so we were both well within diplomatic range. I started to spread my "seed" by seducing as many women as I could. I tended to seduce the women who had high rankings, such as the Empress of the Holy Roman Empire, the Queen of England, Queen of France, and other higher ranking women. My fertility was well above average, and basically any woman I seduced would have a child.

After a couple of decades having passed, my friend had become Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, and I spread my seed to almost every major kingdom and empire in diplomatic range (little did my friend know, he was actually playing as my illegitimate child that I had with the Empress of the Holy Roman Empire). You could always tell which children were mine based on their names. Most of my children had the most ridiculous names like, "THANKS OBAMA" or "Nigerian Prince Simulator". But, there was one child I had that would cause a lot of problems for everyone. His name was "Forgot the Condom".

"Forgot the Condom" was a normal child at first. He grew up till the age of 6 relatively normal, but then something went horribly wrong. While trying to seduce more women, I got a notification in the game. This is essentially what the notification said: "My son 'Forgot the Condom' is not like other children. He does not scream or cry or even get upset, but he observes the world with keen interest. This morning, he burst into bubbling laughter when a cook cut his hand badly and there was blood everywhere. Animals do not like him and he makes a strange buzzing sound when near other children. Courtiers whisper 'demon spawn' and the servants have started to avert their eyes and make covert signs to ward off evil." After telling my friend about the event (he had a lot more experience in the game than me), he immediately mentioned that I should stop whatever I was doing and kill my child. My friend exact words were, "Your son is a demon, you have to kill him or it will be too late."

"Too late?" I asked. My friend remained silent. At the time, the only way to kill your own child was to imprision them and execute them. So, I decided I would try to do that. Well, whenever I tried to imprison "Forgot the Condom", he ended up escaping and fleeing the country. I explain this to my friend and he tells me, "We have to kill him, somehow." At the time, neither my friend nor I knew about the character search tool in the game, so we had to manually find "Forgot the Condom" in all of the provinces. We looked for 30 minutes, and could not find him. After we finished searching, we decided to continue with the game as normal. "Let's just hope nothing bad happens", my friend exclaimed.

Five years pass, and I get a notification. It reads: "My dear daughter 'SWAGYOLO420NOSCOPE" must have suffered a stroke in her sleep last night. She was found drooling in bed, one eye bloodshot, mumbling about a small monster that stabbed her in the eye before it ran off. There are dark rumours about the so called 'demon child', my son 'Forgot the Condom', again... As always when something terrible happens, she does seem inordinately happy." I thought we had been rid of "Forgot the Condom", but he was back, with a vengeance.

I tried finding "Forgot the Condom" again in all of the provinces near me, but I could not find him.

Another year passes, my son "URLUCKYIDIDNTABORTU" dies. Then my daughter, "6 Salads" dies. My son, "Taco Tuesday" dies. At this point I realized, "Forgot the Condom" is killing all of my children. I entirely dedicated to finding and killing him. I'm looking around for him, and he is killing all of my children. We look for him for 2 years in game, when my friend says something.

"HOLY ♥♥♥♥, I FOUND HIM!"

"WHAT WHAT, WHERE IS HE?" I ask.

"Holy ♥♥♥♥, he.... he"

"What? What's wrong?"

"He is the ♥♥♥♥ING POPE."

I immediately check to see if he is right. My son... my son, "Forgot the Condom" is the ♥♥♥♥ing Pope.

My friend and I start to freak out, "How the hell did he become the Pope?!?!" "What do we do?" "HOW DID WE NOT NOTICE THIS BEFORE?!?!?!"

Immediately we start a plot to kill "Forgot the Condom". We have to kill him before it's too late. We have to kill him before it's too late. We have to kill him before it's too late.

We had 167% plot power, we were going to kill him, but then the worst thing happen. I get a notification: "My dear son 'Ebola Paitent 0' has died." So, what is so special about Ebola Paitent 0? Well, Ebola Paitent 0 was the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, aka my friend. My demon child "Forgot the Condom" killed my friend. At this point in the game, the entirety of my children and lineage, the ISIS family line, had been completely wiped out. Except for one person, except for me, "12, 12 of the family ISIS". I could no longer kill my son because you cannot plot against your children, I was stuck. I had no where to go. I was going to die, the ISIS family line was going to die.

I struggled to find any way to kill the Pope, my friend could not start a plot because his new character was a child. We had nowhere to turn. We were out of options.

Eventually, the worst came, "Forgot the Condom" killed me in my sleep. I was dead, the legendary "12 of ISIS" was dead.

The game ended. I had no heirs, and I was eliminated from the game. The game was also hosted by me so it ended for my friend as well.

"WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ was that?" my friend said. I didn't even say anything. A few minutes pass, we were staring at the defeat screen the entire time.

"We must remember this in some way." I explained. "We must remember '12 of ISIS' and 'Forgot the Condom'. We need to memoralize them forever." "How do we do that?" my friend asks.

"I don't know, but we must remember them. They are legends and must never be forgotten."

TL; DR The game is ♥♥♥♥ing amazing."
low rated
jepsen1977: I had a job interview today but didn't get the job because I lacked qualifications. But the good part and what made me happy is that I now know what part of the job marked I'm going for and what qualifications are needed which will make it easier in the future to get the right training for the job.
ConsulCaesar: Kudos for staying positive and making the best out a bad situation!
Unless he goes back and they say he's now OVERqualified or some other nonsense rejections reason some places like to give.

DadJoke007: This review of Crusader Kings II had me in tears. Fantastic story.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Doc_Gore/recommended/203770/
That reminds me of that one dude on the chans who sent out form letters to troll various companies(like the one letter where he claimed his pens only made d**ks when he used them). Good times/reads.
Post edited August 08, 2019 by GameRager
A video game journalist versus pigeon on cuphead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOjXaAZHEQE
Dean's Shameful Cuphead Demo Vs Pigeon Intelligence Test
Post edited August 08, 2019 by ambient_orange
ambient_orange: A video game journalist versus pigeon on cuphead

Some good comments on that.

"The worst thing is that the pidgeon didn't have the instructions written on the wall "

and

" Should book reviewers be able to read?"

That was infuriating to watch for some reason, it made me physically ill.
ambient_orange: A video game journalist versus pigeon on cuphead

DadJoke007: Some good comments on that.

"The worst thing is that the pidgeon didn't have the instructions written on the wall "

and

" Should book reviewers be able to read?"

That was infuriating to watch for some reason, it made me physically ill.
You should have had a good laugh, not become physically ill, sorry about that.
ambient_orange: You should have had a good laugh, not become physically ill, sorry about that.
No need to apologize because I'm a rageoholic who can't quit precious rageohol.

(people that can't figure simple stuff out and repeats their mistakes over and over infuriates me more than it should for some reason)