It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I'm on 10mg of Citalopram and 200mg of Lamotrigine per day.
It doesn't fix everything, but it makes it tolerable.

And if that doesn't work, just think to yourself, at least I'm not this guy.
richlind33: Getting off sugar is IMMENSELY helpful in dealing with depression!
I quit drinking and smoking.
I AM NOT giving up sugar! :P

or coffee
low rated
Tauto: Israel, done the right thing by keeping the scum out:)
What scum? All the kids and elderly they shell all the time under the guise of fighting terrorists? o.0

my new mouse pad is here
Nice, but I never got why people bothered with them after a certain point. Most mice don't damage surfaces anymore & as such they are only useful as knick knacks and desktop clutter.

Yeah. but can you contact the dead with it?
Yes, because the best/most viable means of contacting the deceased is a plastic/paper board made by Hasbro. o.0
Post edited August 17, 2019 by GameRager
they're US representatives. i know youre a troll but i honest lee think youre really thick
i bet i even know moar about your country than you do.
low rated
Fairfox: they're US representatives. i know youre a troll but i honest lee think youre really thick
Last comment on this(politics/etc), but: Imo both sides are just schiesters/crooks trying to con the other side for gain and more control over the region.
Fairfox: they're US representatives. i know youre a troll but i honest lee think youre really thick
GameRager: Last comment on this(politics/etc), but: Imo both sides are just schiesters/crooks trying to con the other side for gain and more control over the region.
..apart from the republican party that is rapin' teh country for all its worth. an' i use that very specific lee.

but it's okay, because they are killin' themselves with their actual greed and short-sightedness. gj, turtle-fuck.
low rated
Fairfox: ..apart from the republican party that is rapin' teh country for all its worth. an' i use that very specific lee.

but it's okay, because they are killin' themselves with their actual greed and short-sightedness. gj, turtle-fuck.
I keep trying to get away but you keep pulling me in...ok, i'll bite:

BOTH sides/anyone can and will take advantage of Israel(and vice versa) if they want to....and they often do.

Also what's the turtle-fuk comment supposed to mean? :|
Got a Doubling season in my pack today and I shat bricks to find out how much it costs to buy as a single...

https://www.facetofacegames.com/catalog/magic_singles-stand_alone_sets-modern_masters/doubling_season/88846

My bear commander deck will enjoy this card a great deal :)
low rated
DreamedArtist: Got a Doubling season in my pack today and I shat bricks to find out how much it costs to buy as a single...

https://www.facetofacegames.com/catalog/magic_singles-stand_alone_sets-modern_masters/doubling_season/88846

My bear commander deck will enjoy this card a great deal :)
Nice....

my new mouse pad is here
GameRager: Nice, but I never got why people bothered with them after a certain point. Most mice don't damage surfaces anymore & as such they are only useful as knick knacks and desktop clutter.
I had to replace my mouse last week and immediately found out that the new mouse could not read the table surface so had to get a mouse pad because of that. Not all mice are this finicky though.
I managed to connect the Wii to the new TV without using a shitload of converters and cables. (Last week I discovered that an optional Component cable for the Wii exists.)
Next up: getting a SCART to hdmi converter to get the old DVD player in service again.
teceem: I managed to connect the Wii to the new TV without using a shitload of converters and cables. (Last week I discovered that an optional Component cable for the Wii exists.)
Next up: getting a SCART to hdmi converter to get the old DVD player in service again.
LOVE THE Wii!
low rated
GameRager: Nice, but I never got why people bothered with them after a certain point. Most mice don't damage surfaces anymore & as such they are only useful as knick knacks and desktop clutter.
Themken: I had to replace my mouse last week and immediately found out that the new mouse could not read the table surface so had to get a mouse pad because of that. Not all mice are this finicky though.
True enough....was it a ball mouse by any chance?
Sword fighting in Monkey Island.
GameRager: Last comment on this(politics/etc), but: Imo both sides are just schiesters/crooks trying to con the other side for gain and more control over the region.
Fairfox: ..apart from the republican party that is rapin' teh country for all its worth. an' i use that very specific lee.

Do me a fav and list all those Patriot Act provisions that Obama let expire, OK? o.O
Frirendship.
My own repertoire of amazing music.