It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

matterbandit: Picked up a shitload of fresh produce from my mom's garden! Green onions, collards, parsley, yellow string beans, green string beans, spinach, wild raspberries, arugula, butter lettuce, little gems lettuce and a handful of fresh basil leaves. The timing is perfect, since I'm short of cash until next pay day. Happy and very grateful. ;)
Fresh veggies/fruit can be awesome...I agree.
Summer never gets old for me. I love summer!

Now snapping phone photos of this same old bridge does kinda get old so this is ze last one! Promise! (until I forget my promise) https://i.imgur.com/DOgARt6.jpg
low rated
I've neve really liked games,i was kinda sports guy and was all in for it.
But no i have some troubles with my legs and can't find a way to have fun.
I tried some computer and phone games bit haven't enjoy it.
Then i understand that i really know a lot aboout some kind of sports and can use tis knowledge. So i went to betting and that was really fun,i get some money and it was pretty fun.
Than i started wanted more and found a great place https://playcanadaslots.com/ and that reaaaallly awesome. I found my place and really become pro here...
low rated
The usual fools trying to get under my skin, I guess a harassment complaint to the mods might work. Or will it, now that is the question.
clarry: Summer never gets old for me. I love summer!

Now snapping phone photos of this same old bridge does kinda get old so this is ze last one! Promise! (until I forget my promise) https://i.imgur.com/DOgARt6.jpg
They're getting better, so why stop? ;p
I am soon to finish Hard mode of Bloodstained and i have collected ALL medals from bosses, along the way! What a great game, those shards, weapons and skills, are great fun!
Watching the Mr. Rogers movie trailer.
Tauto: The usual fools trying to get under my skin, I guess a harassment complaint to the mods might work. Or will it, now that is the question.
How does that make you happy?
Finally decided on a new laptop model in my budgeted range: an acer swift 3 14'' model. Ginormous upgrade given that my current laptop can't run Don't Starve on full :P Can't wait to pick it up next week!
My new boots arrived today!
Attachments:
I got to see Necronomidol live. They were playing on a cosplay/boardgame/k-pop/videogame/whatever-nerd convention in a nearby city (third time I'm there), and it was effectively free since I had bought the ticket to the con before I knew they would be playing.

All right, by now it was yesterday, as I got home just before midnight, it's 03:30 at the moment and I have yet to go to bed because the cat puked everywhere while I was gone for a few hours, and kept puking after I got home, so I had to clean that up. I don't care, it was a great concert. I should probably take the cat to a vet and see if he's all right. I hope he just munched on some dried leaves he shouldn't, and that it isn't something serious (I removed all dry leaves from my plants).
Daughter recovers from food poisoning.
low rated
I have finally finished SHITTING BLOOD TODAY!

Isn't that fun folks!

Thank's to my sister picking up some f*cking weirdo virus from her DISGUSTING course / Day care centre, friends and their filthy families.

That won't keep their god damn diseases to themselves and keep their god damn half dead disabled children at home with them.

But that's enough of me ranting and bitching, How did your day go, Eh?
Post edited July 29, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: I have finally finished SHITTING BLOOD TODAY!
You could have seized the moment by pumping Slayer - Raining Blood while headbanging for your life on the crapper. It doesn't get any more metal than that.

Parents who send their sick kids with contagious diseases to daycare deserves a boot to the head though. F them.

Seriously though, good thing you're not shitting blood anymore, it sounds nasty enough.
Post edited July 29, 2019 by user deleted
low rated
DadJoke007:
Oh believe me It was, I wanted to get those parents and smash their heads in with a hammer like in Donkey Kong when Mario has that hammer!

But SERIOUSLY who in their right minds sends sick disabled people into a centre with other disabled people with weakened immune systems not to mention some of these people have weak and frail people at home with complications Geez... It never amazes me some f***ing idiots those that send their sick children in even if those children are adults... Still.
Post edited July 29, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012