It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Give you one guess.
Tauto: Give you one guess.
You're pregnant
Tauto: Give you one guess.
d3adb01t: You're pregnant
That is an impossibility.
Today I'm happy thinking about the past 7 days. Spent the week at my bestfriend's cottage. First time using an electric saw to cut large planks of wood and I'm quite proud of myself for not slicing off my gaming hands! ;) Also, I went strawberry picking for the first time ever. Must have eaten 4 cups of sweet strawberries every single day. :)
Tauto: That is an impossibility.
Congratulations! Do you have an idea for a name yet?
https://images.gog.com/83eeb7f492a6c9a1b531a7867a828bb2b62ea620e06dbd1cb449ab2adb5ad06b.jpg?namespace=profiles
Thats a nice table
low rated
Tell that to some people. o.0
============================================

To the thread/all in general:

A bit political, but it's a one time comment so here goes:

A certain orange man(who does do some bad things but not all) is expertly playing the opposition like a fiddle with comments about 4 or so women in his chosen field of work, and the opposition is taking the bait. I don't usually like trolling but this is funny as the other side just won't stop obsessing over this man all the time.

---------------------------------------

Also the ICE raids will FINALLY HAPPEN(hopefully) and deport some who are likely criminals/etc back across the border. Some have tried to or said they will try to stop such or warn such illegals and others have said they will stop the ones trying to stop ICE, which is good to hear.
Post edited July 17, 2019 by GameRager
DetouR6734: Congratulations! Do you have an idea for a name yet?
I was thinking something like DetouR6734.
GameRager: Tell that to some people. o.0
============================================

To the thread/all in general:

A bit political, but it's a one time comment so here goes:

A certain orange man(who does do some bad things but not all) is expertly playing the opposition like a fiddle with comments about 4 or so women in his chosen field of work, and the opposition is taking the bait. I don't usually like trolling but this is funny as the other side just won't stop obsessing over this man all the time.

---------------------------------------

Also the ICE raids will FINALLY HAPPEN(hopefully) and deport some who are likely criminals/etc back across the border. Some have tried to or said they will try to stop such or warn such illegals and others have said they will stop the ones trying to stop ICE, which is good to hear.
Yep, the nicemen should go for them.
Post edited July 17, 2019 by Tauto
I hope for his sake it isn't from the Pacific Ocean. Or farmed. Fish isn't what it used to be. : (
I am spending some time in a city like while planning my next moves.
DetouR6734: Thats a nice table
richlind33: I hope for his sake it isn't from the Pacific Ocean. Or farmed. Fish isn't what it used to be. : (
Plus fish is often gutted alive. Because of such cruelty, I don't eat fish at all.
Having one less toxic person to deal with is always nice.
It's soooooo peaceful in here, no clown derailing every thread and attaching offensive GIF's and making childish posts,just lurking in the shadows.
Post edited July 18, 2019 by Tauto
Matewis: And sure, I'll try and remember to remind you in a couple of weeks time :)
Attachments:
ruka-mug.jpg (353 Kb)