It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DetouR6734: I gots me one of these!
tinyE: I'll trade it to you for this.

"You opened it. We came."
I saw a few of those too, i was tempted but liked the style of this one i've got more.
le_chevalier: I've just bought myself a new headphone. Not an expensive one with surround sound, it's just a Sony stereo but it's an upgrade from my cheaper Logitech. Sounds better. Gonna play music non-stop for hours now....like I don't do that everyday, lol.
dtgreene: Was it a left headphone or a right one?

(Or did you actually mean to say "pair of headphones"?)
Haha. Both actually. Sorry, headphones. I didn't mean to separate them. They were two, becoming one. They're a couple. It's got mic too, so I think "headset" is more accurate.
That sound salad dressing makes when you shake it up.
dtgreene: Was it a left headphone or a right one?

(Or did you actually mean to say "pair of headphones"?)
le_chevalier: Haha. Both actually. Sorry, headphones. I didn't mean to separate them. They were two, becoming one. They're a couple. It's got mic too, so I think "headset" is more accurate.
Do you plan on actually using the microphone?

Also, is it a standard pair that connects via headphone jack or does it use some other connection?
le_chevalier: Haha. Both actually. Sorry, headphones. I didn't mean to separate them. They were two, becoming one. They're a couple. It's got mic too, so I think "headset" is more accurate.
dtgreene: Do you plan on actually using the microphone?

Also, is it a standard pair that connects via headphone jack or does it use some other connection?
No, don't plan to. Why? I rarely communicate with other human beings, especially verbally.

It's a standard pair, uses single cable connects to headphone jack.
tinyE: That sound salad dressing makes when you shake it up.
ASMR?
Post edited August 04, 2019 by le_chevalier
Wasteland 2 combat. I love it
Got rid of a real burden, a dead weight, in all sense. I should have done that sooner. Never mind, time is still a good friend.

What made you happy today?
ciemnogrodzianin: Baltic Sea.
In my case, the Mediterranean! :)
ConsulCaesar: In my case, the Mediterranean! :)
Does Lake Superior count?
I guess the Mediterranean would made me even happier. I was thinking about it when I was wading through cold waters of the Baltic ;) Maybe next year!
Post edited August 04, 2019 by ciemnogrodzianin
tinyE: Does Lake Superior count?
As long as it makes you happy, we don't discriminate between saltwater and freshwater. :)

ciemnogrodzianin: I guess the Mediterranean would made me even happier. I was thinking about it when I was wading through cold waters of the Baltic ;) Maybe next year!
Funny thing, I did visit the Baltic Sea last summer, but I didn't dare to take a bath!
tinyE: Does Lake Superior count?
ConsulCaesar: As long as it makes you happy, we don't discriminate between saltwater and freshwater. :)

ciemnogrodzianin:
ConsulCaesar:
The other day someone asked me if I ever see whales.
NO, I'm not joking! :P

Of course, now that I think about it, there are a few animals than can live in both.
Certain species of shark I know for certain can.
First experience doing work on a good laptop with an SSD. It's glorious! Everything is so fast :D
It's especially noticeable because of how slow my old work laptop was, an actual relic from the win xp era...
Met with an old and a not so old friend. Good conversation. I have been more of a reader than a player but I think I can have some playtime tomorrow, and the anticipation makes me cheer already. I got a new game in Japanese from the giveaway 8)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Got rid of a real burden, a dead weight, in all sense. I should have done that sooner. Never mind, time is still a good friend.
One should never enjoy getting rid of friendships, imo.