It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My girlfriend sleeping in the bed while i leave seeing her smile ))
Demix1: My girlfriend sleeping in the bed while i leave seeing her smile ))
Why not start thinking about why she smiles when you leave?

If you're happy and you know it, overthink! *clap clap*
Demix1: My girlfriend sleeping in the bed while i leave seeing her smile ))
DadJoke007: Why not start thinking about why she smiles when you leave?

If you're happy and you know it, overthink! *clap clap*
Lmao, thats real dirty!
Not today but yesterday I came back from 5 day rehabilitation. I feel a little better already, and supposedly I can get back to full health in 8 months. It just requires a lot of exercises and some adjustments in daily life.
Paradoks: Not today but yesterday I came back from 5 day rehabilitation. I feel a little better already, and supposedly I can get back to full health in 8 months. It just requires a lot of exercises and some adjustments in daily life.
Here's to hoping you get fully active asap. I had relatives who went through such after major illnesses/etc and know how bad it can leave some and how not all make it through, so here's to hoping yours goes well and you feel much better soon. :)
No work, just coffee in the morning. Also, recharging batteries.
Post edited July 14, 2019 by clarry
Seeing the ''up themselves'' gang at work.
Thought tomorrow's Sunday:D ...then I realized it is Sunday... :/
Post edited July 14, 2019 by NuffCatnip
TinyE's leaving -- again. lol
richlind33: TinyE's leaving -- again. lol
like a boomerang! those crazy australians would appreciate it, shirely.
Was largely left alone this morning. The first time in a very, very long time.

Now, if this happened more than once every couple months, I might actually have time to game again.
Epic Wimbledon finale. I have enjoyed in every moment. :)
GameRager: Here's to hoping you get fully active asap. I had relatives who went through such after major illnesses/etc and know how bad it can leave some and how not all make it through, so here's to hoping yours goes well and you feel much better soon. :)
IT left, back in five minutes as IT is full of BS and wouldn't give such great news to ALL.
Got food in my belly and a roof over my head, so thank you, Lord.