It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

clarry: ...
Very cool :) You remind me that I have to get another batman mug. Mine started leaking from a crack from what I can only assume was the incessant use over the years.
Completed Bloodstained 100% with all achievements. Now, where is the rest of the game? Those 13, aren't "free dlc", but kickstarter FUNDED stretch goals, that SHOULD have already been here!

Damn, something tells me game's dead and cut in half; devs already need moar money.
I enjoyed a nice walk. Lovely weather. I love summer.

https://i.imgur.com/r14AIUM.jpg
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Completed Bloodstained 100% with all achievements. Now, where is the rest of the game? Those 13, aren't "free dlc", but kickstarter FUNDED stretch goals, that SHOULD have already been here!

Damn, something tells me game's dead and cut in half; devs already need moar money.
How long does one playthrough of the game take? (I'm curious how it compares, length-wise, to Timespinner.)
dtgreene: How long does one playthrough of the game take? (I'm curious how it compares, length-wise, to Timespinner.)
For 100%? Using guides and maps online, took me ~30 hours. To complete all shards, takes longer, though... New game + must be shorter, because good stuff carries over (minus story-progressing skills, such as low distance teleport).

But in those 30 hours, i farmed something mighty. Actual gameplay to beat the game, is like ~12 hours, i believe? And it is easier than Sotn. At least, in Normal.
Post edited July 19, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
clarry: I enjoyed a nice walk. Lovely weather. I love summer.

https://i.imgur.com/r14AIUM.jpg
That is amazing! What a wonderful place you live in.
DetouR6734: Congratulations! Do you have an idea for a name yet?
Tauto: I was thinking something like DetouR6734.
GameRager: Tell that to some people. o.0
============================================

To the thread/all in general:

A bit political, but it's a one time comment so here goes:

A certain orange man(who does do some bad things but not all) is expertly playing the opposition like a fiddle with comments about 4 or so women in his chosen field of work, and the opposition is taking the bait. I don't usually like trolling but this is funny as the other side just won't stop obsessing over this man all the time.

---------------------------------------

Also the ICE raids will FINALLY HAPPEN(hopefully) and deport some who are likely criminals/etc back across the border. Some have tried to or said they will try to stop such or warn such illegals and others have said they will stop the ones trying to stop ICE, which is good to hear.
Tauto: Yep, the nicemen should go for them.
That would be one evil baby Tonto.
Post edited July 19, 2019 by DetouR6734
What made you happy today?
Cliff Young's story.
Being the weekend, and no work for a change...
Nice relaxing run out in the sun with synthwave in my ears.
DadJoke007: Nice relaxing run out in the sun with synthwave in my ears.
I really need to get into that. I haven't found fitting earphones that don't come loose (or otherwise annoying) while on the move. I've used some full size cans (such as AKG K812) while walking but the wire is annoying and they'd definitely be a pain if I tried to jog..
DadJoke007: Nice relaxing run out in the sun with synthwave in my ears.
clarry: I really need to get into that. I haven't found fitting earphones that don't come loose (or otherwise annoying) while on the move. I've used some full size cans (such as AKG K812) while walking but the wire is annoying and they'd definitely be a pain if I tried to jog..
I prefer some kind of plug earphone, but they isolate a bit too well so if you're running near traffic with those you better keep the volume down. They stay in place for me and they're cheap enough to replace since breakage is a problem when using earphones regularly while exercising.

Any plug that fits stay in place, works well enough for podcasts, audiobooks, and music from time to time.
Post edited July 19, 2019 by user deleted
low rated
People keep calling Orange Man bad(I dislike him somewhat but he can troll with the best of them and don't take sh*t) while ignoring actual issues, making me laugh as they waste news/air time to call him names instead of showing actual news.

Also he said "if you hate our country, if you're complaining all the time, you can leave right now" and I couldn't agree more.
Extraordinarily happy I could transfer my superfan Coursera subscription to another card, despite what their custserv said (they said, and I am paraphrasing, they'd quickly realized what an incredibly good deal it was, shut the promo ages ago, and were basically waiting for legacy users' cards to expire). Four more years!
Picked up a shitload of fresh produce from my mom's garden! Green onions, collards, parsley, yellow string beans, green string beans, spinach, wild raspberries, arugula, butter lettuce, little gems lettuce and a handful of fresh basil leaves. The timing is perfect, since I'm short of cash until next pay day. Happy and very grateful. ;)