It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciemnogrodzianin: Sharks!
It's best of seven butthead, not best of one.
Attachments:
ch.jpg (55 Kb)
Post edited May 12, 2019 by tinyE
ciemnogrodzianin: Sharks!
tinyE: It's best of seven butthead, not best of one.
!skrahS
Got a SEGA Genesis copy of Mortal Kombat, love that version so much!
low rated
Bradley is in love with a liberal. XD
Now this is reality tv!

Let's Paint,Exercise,& Blend Drinks TV! (God bless you, John Kilduff!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvbL_5rH1QQ
This Video, it musical about hopeless Romance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCBAOagxanA

and I find out that Conan beat Avengers : Endgame in Japan

almozayaf: 3. Start watching One Piece again
ERRA: Watching One Piece is a long journey, right? :-) How many episodes it has? I watched Naruto and I must admit I am a little afraid of One Piece.
I stopped at Episode 530, I didn't watch again because I was thinking the files get downloaded but they not

it is 884 episode that 354 Episodes to watch it like 29 anime :O
Post edited May 13, 2019 by almozayaf
I am trying something new. Hopefully, it will work. Onwards to the next trick by the book. Damn me if i don't try EVERYTHING!
DadJoke007: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Awesome, welcome on board! I hope you'll be satisfied :)
I remember my transition, when switching to Ubuntu made my dying hardware fast and powerful again. It was like leaving dark cave after many years. Today I just cannot imagine that I can give up all its config options and features.
Thanks, my better half probably thought I was insane when I had to contain my joyous laughter over the amount of control that was given me. I guess you could call that satisfied. :)

Coming out of that cave, one quote from another Linux user put the finger on the issue perfectly: 'it felt like WIndows 10 was trying to fight me all the time'. Not having to wonder what the computer does and why is a remarkable feeling, now it won't do anything unless I tell it to or give it my permission.

sanscript: Yes, welcome to the club! It's a powerful thing to actually feel you're in control, and not some dirty sw company...
The amount of control is truly fantastic. Coming from Windows, I can't help but to love such a small thing as the Update Manager. I can see exactly what needs to be updated and decide when and if I want it. It's glorious, but really, it should be the golden standard for any OS.
DadJoke007: Coming out of that cave, one quote from another Linux user put the finger on the issue perfectly: 'it felt like WIndows 10 was trying to fight me all the time'.
As I maintain my wife's PC with Windows 10 on board, I could not say that better :D That man truly worked with W10 :)
BLUES

Well, okay, their goalie.
The rest of the team played like shit.
Sadly, I think they'll still lose the series. :-(
Post edited May 14, 2019 by tinyE
Night Court , Night Court is amazing

I find few gold Rare old Cartoons from my past, this cartoons in arabic so it hard to find, for so long I was thinking they are lost forever.
Post edited May 17, 2019 by almozayaf
Shorten, is the bridesmaid again and deservedly.
I'm not completely dead yet, suits me well ;)
Cadaver747: I'm not completely dead yet, suits me well ;)
I say that to myself every day, and then I realize, day ain't over yet.
Cadaver747: I'm not completely dead yet, suits me well ;)
tinyE: I say that to myself every day, and then I realize, day ain't over yet.
Ah but the hardest part is to live through a night. To die during daylight is more comfortable for my taste, the chances to that my body is to be put in some proper place (burning fire) are much higher.