It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just yesterday, I discovered a Linux init system called oneit (part of toybox), which looks like it's perfect for simple systems like the type I like to play around with; I like the fact that it seems to be considerably simpler than busybox init. (It's the sort of init that some who don't like systemd's approach advocate for.)

Also discovered a program called mkroot, which creates a very simple root file system that (if booted in a VM or perhaps in a PID namespace) will use oneit as its init system (if system is even the right word here).
Got a new (typewriter-style, not piano-style) keyboard; it even has a built-in hub.
Good weather.
Theresa May

We hardly knew thee! :P
dtgreene: Got a new (typewriter-style, not piano-style) keyboard; it even has a built-in hub.
Edit: I am way too tired, ignore that. Nice with a new keyboard as well though!

Edit 2: Was I right the first time? I shouldn't try to think anymore today. Time for whiskey!
Post edited May 24, 2019 by user deleted
For possibly being the least stressful day so far this year.
tinyE: Theresa May

We hardly knew thee! :P
Maybe they'll give her a second chance. *if you get that joke, you win the second prize*
greeting from Venezuela
sorry my english.

get the money or a plane ticket, to leave my country Venezuela, which has become an impossible place for life.
sombrakage: greeting from Venezuela
sorry my english.

get the money or a plane ticket, to leave my country Venezuela, which has become an impossible place for life.
Plane ticket. Get out while you can, amigo.
Finished Overcooked in Co-Op and proceeded to buy Overcooked 2.
My beer bread came out perfectly
Attachments:
yum.jpg (280 Kb)
sombrakage: greeting from Venezuela
sorry my english.

Go for a plane ticket if you can, any money you have will be much easier to make at any other place but Venezuela. Hope it works out fine for you, buddy.
hi :D

Yes, but it is difficult to gather the 2 things, the situation is worse every day. but little by little to lli I go.

I hope to get out one day.
Upcoming GOG sale.
That I was able to go for a swim with my friend today, it was so nice to see her so happy :)