It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: My family is in total chaos. But I'm drunkin' like a pro.

So I guess I'm playing off of my Scots/Irish ROOTS. Someone build me a wake so I can do this righteous.
All you need is Finnegans Wake, porter/stout beer and smokey single malt scotch. Happy boozing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S5UTbUSiLM
Emob78: My family is in total chaos. But I'm drunkin' like a pro.

So I guess I'm playing off of my Scots/Irish ROOTS. Someone build me a wake so I can do this righteous.
DadJoke007: All you need is Finnegans Wake, porter/stout beer and smokey single malt scotch. Happy boozing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S5UTbUSiLM
I just had a full on two week bender. Almost killed me. :P I actually wound up going to the ER for a few hours.

I gotta stop doing this to myself.
Damon18: My boss told me I can have the day free
tinyE: When my boss tells me that it means I have to work without pay. :P
eheheh.. trick number 1, put you mobile phone on 'do not disturb' mode, except for a list of precompiled favorite contact! :D
More coal plants have closed in the past two years than the previous eight combined.

NOW NOW that's not a political slam on anyone so don't jump on me.

I'm happy because Eco-Friendly has finally become Consumer Friendly. There may be hope for this planet after all.
DadJoke007:
tinyE: I just had a full on two week bender. Almost killed me. :P I actually wound up going to the ER for a few hours.

That explains it:)
Post edited January 15, 2019 by Tauto
tinyE: I just had a full on two week bender. Almost killed me. :P I actually wound up going to the ER for a few hours.

Tauto: That explains it:)
Yes it does.

What's your excuse? :D
Post edited January 15, 2019 by tinyE
VAC ban
Tauto: That explains it:)
tinyE: Yes it does.

What's your excuse? :D
No excuse for being much smarter than you,oh and have a few more drinks on me or you could go and play with that ball.
A pair of fresh socks.
Hadn't noticed there had been a christmas WILTY to catch up.

29 minutes of unexpected bliss.
Wishmaster777: fresh socks.
What is this magic that you speak of!?
Wishmaster777: fresh socks.
tinyE: What is this magic that you speak of!?
You should try it out sometimes. :-)
not being in pain. thank you booze!
Found out I'm John Romero! Gonna have to go and double check my bank balance later today - I must've missed a couple extra zeroes last time I checked XD
It was snowing every times I looked out the window today so just about now minus 30 minutes I convinced myself to go out and shovel and then reward myself by buying beer.

I live in a basement apartment so I can't see the ground unless I climb on something, so I was quite please to see that there was barely about a centimeter on the ground. I guess it did not snow all day, only when I looked out.

So barely any shoveling and I got beer to celebrate the fact instead of as a reward for hard work.