It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chandra: ... anyway, I've found out that a lady that works in a small shop right next to my flat brings her small dog with her! I've talked to her a bit and the dog's name is Hachi and i love him. A true kiosk guardian, just look at him.
Very cute,no shop lifting in there:)
chandra: ... anyway, I've found out that a lady that works in a small shop right next to my flat brings her small dog with her! I've talked to her a bit and the dog's name is Hachi and i love him. A true kiosk guardian, just look at him.
The smaller the dog, the louder the bark, the more aggressive.

I've been around some of the most notorious "attack" breeds but NONE OF THEM hold a candle to my mother's miniature dachshunds.

This is Wolf. He will literally attack ANYTHING.

And no, he doesn't have one eye; he's winking.
Attachments:
wolf.jpg (307 Kb)
Post edited January 30, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: The smaller the dog, the louder the bark, the more aggressive.

I've been around some of the most notorious "attack" breeds but NONE OF THEM hold a candle to my mother's miniature dachshunds.

That is SO true. Never seen a more aggressive dog than a chihuahua, these tiny little creatures have suprising amounts of anger issues.. they fear nothing, not even the fear itself.
Besides the biological characteristics of the chihuahua, I would guess that another key factor in their behavior is that most of those who get chihuahuas don't know how to raise or treat a dog. I think most dogs who had such owners would end up aggressive.

But chihuahuas sure are a special bunch!
tinyE: The smaller the dog, the louder the bark, the more aggressive.

chandra: That is SO true. Never seen a more aggressive dog than a chihuahua, these tiny little creatures have suprising amounts of anger issues.. they fear nothing, not even the fear itself.
My old boss had a Pomeranian. She used to bring it into work and keep it in the back room which was exasperated from the actual store (I worked in a book store) by a steel door. That little shit would spend ALL DAY literally taking runs at the door, throwing it's entire body into it, trying to break it down. XD

I'd be helping customers and they'd look at me and ask, "What is that banging?"
tinyE:
chandra: That is SO true. Never seen a more aggressive dog than a chihuahua, these tiny little creatures have suprising amounts of anger issues.. they fear nothing, not even the fear itself.
Owner's of Jack Russell's will dispute that statement,they aren't called ''ankle biters'' for fun and will defend their territory against any two or four legged creature on earth.They have only one fear and that is thunder.
my shrink cancelled my appointment for tomorrow.

While I was looking forward to the appointment itself, it would have taken me three hours to get there is in this never ending blizzard, and I was freaking out just comprehending the drive, so now I've got that worry off my mind.

This weather is fit for neither man nor beast, or as Macbeth said, "so foul and fair a day I have not seen".
Post edited January 31, 2019 by tinyE
"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio"?

No son, i knew that the stage had been rigged (again); right from the start, at that. Actually, this time round, it was rigged BOTH WAYS (field scouting ahead and all pre-emptive actions). I kept notes and i did my homework, exactly as that con-artist suggested. Two of them at that, too, same phrasing, even. No no no, this time, it is so going to be different...

Just one question. How did YOU get wind? Are all SJWs internationally connected??? No matter.

"I got a jar of ***diirt***, i got a jar of ***diirt***"! - Whoops, wrong movie, damn! 1, 2, 3 aaand CUT! Or CAT? Meow ow :3
Post edited February 01, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
????????%/^>>>>>>:)
This.

The day is done, anything else is irrelevant until tomorrow.
Post edited January 31, 2019 by Buttspikes
I like cold war. Brrr...

Okay, i like information war, too!

I like modern era, after all; or at least, i think so.

Now let's see... Ultimatum + (proper) Leverage = (great) DANGER

Do i ever need to say again, that i <3 danger myself?

Let's see what OTHERS think on that...

Flashiest exit ever, this one is gonna be; first row firewords at the ready, already! Commences at last!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I like cold war. Brrr...

Okay, i like information war, too!

I like modern era, after all; or at least, i think so.

Now let's see... Ultimatum + (proper) Leverage = (great) DANGER

Do i ever need to say again, that i <3 danger myself?

Let's see what OTHERS think on that...

Flashiest exit ever, this one is gonna be; first row firewords at the ready, already! Commences at last!
Batman will fix you up,Riddler.
Today I felt Like KILLING my family again, After I Exploded into a massive HYPERSCREAMO that would send satan running for the hills and told them to stop RAPING my EARS with their whining and Hyper INSANO questions telling them if they Keep going I'll leave FOR BLOODY GOOD and burn the house down if they both don't Fuck off and leave me alone I feel Like I want to rip a random persons legs off and club them to death with them... So yes I'm in a satanically demonically HYPER ANGRY EVIL MOOD and am currently BITING THE AIR in pure EVILNESS!

Does that answer your question!
Post edited February 01, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Having a dog again if only for a day. Took care of my parent's dog for a day while my mom went to the hospital for a checkup. Nice having the dog around when I was screaming at my game (The Last of Us Remastered) and the dog just looking at me like I'm crazy and me realizing that screaming at a game is pretty fucking stupid.
fr33kSh0w2012: Today I felt Like KILLING my family again, After I Exploded into a massive HYPERSCREAMO that would send satan running for the hills and told them to stop RAPING my EARS with their whining and Hyper INSANO questions telling them if they Keep going I'll leave FOR BLOODY GOOD and burn the house down if they both don't Fuck off and leave me alone I feel Like I want to rip a random persons legs off and club them to death with them... So yes I'm in a satanically demonically HYPER ANGRY EVIL MOOD and am currently BITING THE AIR in pure EVILNESS!

Does that answer your question!
Jeez buddy, doing the dishes isn't that big of a deal.