It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saw a financial adviser to help me better distribute my investments. He said he was impressed with how well I have been doing it myself. Suggested a small change, which is specific to my situation and wouldn't even be necessary for someone who works in a different field. Overall, though, he said I am very well on track and am ahead of 85% of my peers.
STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS IS BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! #CLONEWARSSAVED
Post edited July 20, 2018 by Vingry
Drawing stupid pictures.
We made Best of the Lake again.

Evidently none of the people who voted met me when they stayed here. :D
tinyE: We made Best of the Lake again.

Evidently none of the people who voted met me when they stayed here. :D
Even with that disgusting well water? ; )

Hey man, congrats! Seen pictures of the place, looks really nice.
I think that I love the word "restless".
low rated
Seeing another user with xir pronouns in xir forum title.
Its the weekend and I can enjoy my time to read, play games, and relax.
Sentinel26: Its the weekend and I can enjoy my time to read, play games
With Planescape: Torment you can do both at once. :D
I lost the tuning key for my harp during a flat move a while back. Today while getting some stuff from Poundland I spotted a plumbing repair kit that included a bleed key for a radiator. Works perfectly for my harp. :D
Installed. Not up and running yet, since we're waiting for the power company to give their blessing. But it's close.
Attachments:
panels.jpg (234 Kb)
HereForTheBeer: Installed. Not up and running yet, since we're waiting for the power company to give their blessing. But it's close.
Very nice!
HereForTheBeer: Installed. Not up and running yet, since we're waiting for the power company to give their blessing. But it's close.
Why are they risen 5 meters above the ground on a pole, is it more sunny up there? I've only ever seen solar panels either on a roof or just on the ground (with an inclination of course).
You couldn't manage to find a pic without the installer showing his ass to everyone? :P
Since today is my birthday I treated myself with the ultimate edition of Dragon Age: origins and the GOTY edition of Dragon Age Inquisition. I can finally play my favorite games with all the dlc and stories :D