It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh right, I forgot.

A couple of days ago when I sit in a bus to get home from work, some big bearded guy sit in front of me, one or two rows between us. He was probably in his 30s, not sure, could be more, could be less (I am not good at judging the age of bearded guys).

Nothing special about that, but, he was wearing a T-shirt which said something like:

"GWENT: The Witcher Card Game"

I kinda wanted to go ask him where he got the T-shirt, and whether he is at GOG.com (hello, are you?), and I even wondered if he was some Polish tourist visiting Finland, possibly even GOG staff? I was kinda intrigued by it because I presume 98% of people seeing that T-shirt on him have no idea whatsoever what it is about.

That reminds me: does GOG.com sell T-shirts? Maybe with some funny slogan in it that you can only understand if you are a GOG customer? Like "GOG.com > DRM" or somesuch? It would be great for picking chicks when they come to you like "Wow, cool T-shirt! What is it about, can you tell me all about it, hmm?".
Post edited July 12, 2018 by timppu
timppu: That reminds me: does GOG.com sell T-shirts?
If they did that is all I would wear, no shit.

I'd love to have some GOG clothes.
And I'd be happy with simple, just the logo. I don't need a catchphrase or anything.
Post edited July 12, 2018 by tinyE
French language version for Thief 2. Hopefully this means that the long-forgotten German versions of Thief 1&2 are just around the corner!
tinyE: And I'd be happy with simple, just the logo.
Yeah that would work too, then you could come up with a different explanation of what "GOG.com" means, to anyone who asks.

GOG could even give those T-shirts free with every purchase, instead of the current "free wallet funds" that they give now. Or you could order such T-shirts only with those wallet funds, or something, I don't know! The possibilities are limitless! GOG could even start its own line of clothing, "Good Old Garments"!
tinyE: And I'd be happy with simple, just the logo.
timppu: Yeah that would work too, then you could come up with a different explanation of what "GOG.com" means, to anyone who asks.

GOG could even give those T-shirts free with every purchase, instead of the current "free wallet funds" that they give now. Or you could order such T-shirts only with those wallet funds, or something, I don't know! The possibilities are limitless! GOG could even start its own line of clothing, "Good Old Garments"!
I have over 900 games here. The very least they could do is send me a visor. :P
Another thing that makes me happy that the colleagues in my team, even my boss, seem to be big-time (PC) gamers. Not sure about one of them though, he doesn't seem to participate much into the gaming discussions, but all the others do. I think some of them have or have had consoles too, but at least they seem to discuss all the time what kind of graphics cards or gaming laptops to buy, someone said he stayed up late last night because he kept playing Dark Souls 2 (or was it 3?) DLCs etc.

Then again they seem to be more of Steam users, not sure if they are even aware of GOG.com. Maybe it will come up at some point, but they seem to be so much into running the latest & greatest games that really push their PCs to its limits that maybe they have not as much interest to GOG.com.

At some point they were talking about playing together some online game, I think it was either Diablo 3 or Warcraft because I did overhear them mentioning Battle.net. Even one female colleague from another team came to ask about it from someone "Are you still playing it together? It has been awhile when I was there..." (I understood from that that that female colleague had also participating in some gaming sessions with my team members).

I once did manage to mention to them over a lunch that I play Team Fortress 2 online, but they didn't comment much on it. Either they don't know the game, or are just not interested into it. I wonder what their reaction would be if I mentioned I also play currently Deus Ex: Invisible War and the first Heroes of Might & Magic game?
Post edited July 12, 2018 by timppu
low rated
Watching Strzok trying to make himself believable was so funny.
low rated
If Tauto actually sat down and watched those hearings then I'm Jesus Christ. XD
low rated
What I am telling you is I and the other men and women of the FBI, every day take our personal beliefs, and set those aside in vigorous pursuit of the truth — wherever it lies, whatever it is..........yuk yuk yuk.
low rated
The Polish PM! He certainly knows a great meeting, whenever he sees one!
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: you snd liek you hav no friends

i genuine lee feel sad for such a loner fuck
How come people that i never PMed, always crawl out of the woodwork? (pun intended, he he)
deleted
Post edited July 18, 2018 by Fairfox
In a Spelunky hell run, I managed to (purposely) hit myself with a rock to sacrifice myself on an altar to Kali in the Ice Caves in order to get the Hedjet.
Of course, I also subsequently managed to die foolishly in the very next level, so my happiness was tempered somewhat. :P
Went hiking, and when resting close to a natural spring, a girl of about five approached me and asked what that bag of popcorn was that I had brought along for a snack. Told her - and after Mum okayed it - I opened it up and that sweet kid plus her little brother went away with a couple of fists full between them. Cutest thing that has happened recently.

Almost died of laughter when I held out the bag and she stuck her arm almost up to elbow level in to grab some of the mysterious treat.