It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Waking
Tcharr: Waking
That's actually usually the worst part of my day. :P
Tcharr: Waking
Made me smile.

(So technically also your post.)
Post edited July 05, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
Improvement in the weather.
I am feeling such a big relief in my life like I have never had. Even though I've always thought that my life was already broken I feel some hope now.
HereForTheBeer: Charcoal snake.
tinyE: Is that one of those "fireworks" that you light and it goes from this little ball into a giant string of ash.
See pics. Read about this method last week, and the result was phenomenal. So much easier than how I'd been doing it before.
Attachments:
snake.jpg (205 Kb)
butt.jpg (206 Kb)
nomnom.jpg (176 Kb)
I already said root beer so I'm going to say candy.
Signing up for this. Being able to play Carmageddon "splat pack" soon!
What made you happy today?
Croatia!
Just had a nice black coffee.
What made you happy today?
Grill & ice cream!
I went out with friends for a Pokémon Go event, then afterwards went to a cafe for food (and ice cream!) and then to a friend's to hang out for a couple of hours (and ice cream!).
It was technically on Saturday (as I don't have internet at home).

Went into the office for an appointment and closed a $125,000 deal and then celebrated a bit with Waffle House (if you don't about them that's too bad, if you think WH sucks -you're wrong and you are a mortal enemy of mine). Then I walked into the Gamestop down the street from the WH and picked up an NES Classic. A great day.

Close deal
Waffle House
NES Classic
Today I finished my university career :)
My fathers message that you can do anything if you put your mind to it......and that at the point where I was hopeless about everything