It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

justanoldgamer: The coffee is ready!
tinyE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv5B71KmkA
I never understood why they put that in the movie, everything else is so over the top but here you have an extremely calmed response to an extremely upsetting event, heck I'm surprised they could get "o_t of coffee" passed the censors.
F#<king Nothing AS USUAL well at least my sister didn't SH!T ON THE CARPET TODAY so there's that!
Still having a spectacular time in Rome! Life is exactly the way it's supposed to be: great.

I'm also happy with my agent, she got me a hotel that's smack in the middle of everything!
Woke up today not feeling like a discarded dish cloth. This was a nice change.
This is my lucky day (I'm told) because my phone number has been randomly selected for a free first consultation at the local psychic cabinet.

Although I'm still a bit circumspect due to the surprise their clairvoyant psychic expressed at my reply.
This should have been written on May 2, when I was a father for the first time in my life. After the most strenuous 19 hours of birth labor, my daughter Camila screams louder and more beautiful than anything else I've ever heard. So, during the last 3 days I have been sleeping approximately 4 hours in total, but they have been the most amazing days of my whole life.
Post edited May 05, 2018 by depanza
I woke up this morning , so I know I am alive.
Congratulations depanza on the new daughter, the best is yet to come.
I got PiJuice in the mail, not sure what to do with it yet. I backed them years ago and completely forgot about it.
depanza: This should have been written on May 2, when I was a father for the first time in my life. After the most strenuous 19 hours of birth labor, my daughter Camila screams louder and more beautiful than anything else I've ever heard. So, during the last 3 days I have been sleeping approximately 4 hours in total, but they have been the most amazing days of my whole life.
Congratulations.

My happy thing today is getting new batteries for my HP42s. I have an emulator for it on my PC and phone and they work great but using the real thing just feel better.
depanza: ...
Congratulations! All the best for all of you!
I ate a frozen pizza today and watched some TV, really made my day.
deleted
I'm happy I have the weekend off from work, and that I can rest and recover for the upcoming week; working in the fast food industry can be both physically and mentally draining, but I'm happy I have the job nonetheless and have some money in my pocket too.
What made me happy were the discounts of some games :)
What makes me happy is the fact that i am still alive. And i am proud of it, fighting the goddamn depression. :)