It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yuiiski: The question at hand was "What made you happy today?".

Seeing as constipation can be painful, I would say yes, it was necessary, it's made me happy that it is over.
Tauto: I hope the next one is worse because frankly you deserve it.
You seem like a nice person, and by looking at your rep, you seem to be a class A prick.

Have a decent day, hopefully you'll grow up one day and learn to laugh.

Indeed, hard times... But I pushed through it.
Post edited May 03, 2018 by Yuiiski
Yuiiski: You seem like a nice person, and by looking at your rep, you seem to be a class A prick.

And hopefully elcook will see this post and give you a warning.Have a nice day.Or should I just report it anyway.
Yuiiski: You seem like a nice person, and by looking at your rep, you seem to be a class A prick.

Yuiiski: Indeed, hard times... But I pushed through it.
I'll say. No worries, though, I highly doubt you'll get in trouble for this anyway, seeing as GAG has a shitstorm they need to deal with anyway. See what I did there? Haha.

I was happy to see the Star Wars racing game on here but I was also thankful that users reported the problems with it so I could just wait for a better sale.
I lost 2+ hours' worth of gameplay footage due to an error, but I didn't let that ruin my day. I'm having fun replaying everything - a testament to how much I thoroughly enjoy that game.
What made you happy today?
Beer ice cream!
I visited the Vatican today for the first time. It’s impossible to grasp and comprehend it. One is overwhelmed after the very first room. It would probably take several months to see everything here. (Everything open to the public, that is, as the closed areas would likely take years.) Once seen, it would take an equal amount of time to understand and place all of it. And then double that amount to actually fully grasp, evaluate, and experience.

During my visit I ended up not even taking pictures, as nothing but direct proximity could possibly do justice to the utter fantastic magnificence of my surroundings. That and I didn’t want to waste precious seconds to fiddling with my camera. It felt like every single inch of every single object, from the buildings themselves to the most minor of artifacts, is a priceless, timeless work of art that must have taken hundreds of hours to produce. I knew quite a few of these buildings, paintings and sculptures from pictures and videos, yet none of that could possibly prepare me for being here in person.

In my travels I’ve seen many palaces, cathedrals, and museums, but the Vatican is in its own, separate category. Nothing else can possibly compare. Here it becomes abundantly clear why the Western civilization is superior to all others. It’s not because it is able to win wars, but because nobody else has created anything that would come even remotely close.

Before I came to Rome I was most excited to see the ancient Roman buildings and artifacts. They are indeed very impressive. It was the Vatican, however, that completely blew my mind. It is so comprehensively stunning, that it’s almost frightening. The scale and density is such that it creates this sense that if only one more drop of beauty is added, the whole thing will overload and collapse into a singularity.

I hope it didn’t ruin the rest of the world for me. Right now it feels as though only natural wonders might compare, while nothing else made by human hands could possibly live up to it.
Post edited May 03, 2018 by Alaric.us
Got a handy relationship going with a local customer: they get free service (usually nothing major required) and they let me use their loading dock and forklift to receive large stuff. Today's visit was a few hours of minor adjustments, and I get to use their dock tomorrow to get in a bunch of heavy shelving I need for the shop. Rent a UHaul tonight, get my stuff tomorrow, and then spend the weekend dinking with shelving. Exciting stuff! But it will really help me out for a big shipment of random stuff coming in sometime in the next few weeks.
Alaric.us: ...
Nice trip! I hope I'll visit Rome someday.
But what about a pope? ;) In Poland we have such saying: to be in Rome and do not see a pope (andare a Roma e non vedere il papa) - used when you forgot something important, lost a chance or just be somewhere and omit some important place.
ciemnogrodzianin: Nice trip! I hope I'll visit Rome someday.
But what about a pope? ;) In Poland we have such saying: to be in Rome and do not see a pope (andare a Roma e non vedere il papa) - used when you forgot something important, lost a chance or just be somewhere and omit some important place.
I'm afraid I'm not important enough to be granted an audience by the Pope. Plus he probably doesn't have time for atheists. I did, however, visit St. John Paul II's tomb at St. Peter's Basilica. There were quite a few people praying there - he's popular as ever.
I hate to bother anyone with this, but I've just been informed that a few people in here are unaware that after some really nasty ugly scary tests, I took several more that showed all the nasty stuff in the first tests, while perhaps reason for concern down the road, are probably not as bad as originally thought, and as much as it may upset some of you, I AM NOT DYING. :D

that is all :D
I found out a demo for an upcoming Contra! (Konami's old shooter) fangame, from Migami, the person/group behind the Castlevania Lecarde Chronicles fangames (No2 even had voice acting and was a smashing hit)!
Oh,wrong thread.I need the bitch about life thread.Most unhappy with recent news.
tinyE: I hate to bother anyone with this, but I've just been informed that a few people in here are unaware that after some really nasty ugly scary tests, I took several more that showed all the nasty stuff in the first tests, while perhaps reason for concern down the road, are probably not as bad as originally thought, and as much as it may upset some of you, I AM NOT DYING. :D

that is all :D
Glad to hear it.
The coffee is ready!
justanoldgamer: The coffee is ready!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbv5B71KmkA