It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think I really enjoy "Knights of honour". I can't even pinpoint why.
unisol2k1: What makes me happy is the fact that i am still alive. And i am proud of it, fighting the goddamn depression. :)
I'll 2nd this. :D
unisol2k1: What makes me happy is the fact that i am still alive. And i am proud of it, fighting the goddamn depression. :)
tinyE: I'll 2nd this. :D
Thanks, we have to keep fighting. No one will do the fighting for us. I learned that lesson!
*hugs*
unisol2k1: Thanks, we have to keep fighting. No one will do the fighting for us. I learned that lesson!
Luckily I have people supporting me, at the worst of times this has been a life-saver.
Post edited May 06, 2018 by toxicTom
toxicTom: *hugs*
unisol2k1: Thanks, we have to keep fighting. No one will do the fighting for us. I learned that lesson!
toxicTom: Luckily I have people supporting me, at the worst of times this has been a life-saver.
I have my family and my friends. They help and support me. :)
toxicTom: *hugs*
toxicTom: Luckily I have people supporting me, at the worst of times this has been a life-saver.
I have this place and my cat. :P

Oh wait....

Shit. My cat just told me I don't have him.

Okay, I have this place.
tinyE: Shit. My cat just told me I don't have him.
At least he has you...
GOG Support! They reply fast and always solve the issue!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: GOG Support! They reply fast and always solve the issue!
Great!!
I am very happy for having a party today with my friends..
DING DONG, THE SHARKS ARE GONE!
It's pretty hot today in Vienna, and I'm having a nice tall beer with a slice of lemon. It's good.

What made you happy today?
Finishing this game.
Post edited May 07, 2018 by ciemnogrodzianin
They have announced a third Bill and Ted movie!!!!!
CZE 3:3 RUS
Rust (the programming language) just got an update that stabilizes impl Trait as a return type. Basically, this works like returning type "auto" in C++, so if we end up with a messy return type, no need to type out the entire type; just choose a trait it implements and return impl [that trait].

(Of course, the update failed with non-descriptive error messages because the partition didn't have enough space.)