It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

music! I have been listening music whole day!!!))
HereForTheBeer: [...] and C) I've flown enough combat missions in various sims that I could probably crash land relatively close to the airport. [...]
Had me laughing.
Hearing that the latest Doctor Who companion Bill is gay :)

Also, it's now just two weeks until Doctor Who series 10 starts :D
Post edited April 01, 2017 by Timelord1963
My cat! It's playful mood and its super cuteness is simply the best! Now that it got over the cat-in-love drama (mating season over) and is a good boy again, sleeping cuddled with me purring and drooling while dreaming, it is simply the best, meow, nya!
Post edited April 01, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I finally managed to get my USB floppy emulator working on my Amiga 500. Borrowed a Windows machine from work, as I don't have one at home and hadn't managed to get the thing working right when trying to flash it from Linux earlier.

Now, if the machine could boot off the external drive, that'd be dandy, but I'm not sure the current firmware in the Amiga can do that. I'd prefer not to replace the internal one.
Post edited April 02, 2017 by Maighstir
BASEBALL!!!
Tesla broke 299 today and closed at 298.52. As a company it's now worth more than Ford. I made a nice little profit too. Maybe not so little, considering that I last bought their shares at 193.
Attachments:
tsla.png (27 Kb)
Post edited April 03, 2017 by Alaric.us
Finding out the tablet I just got was rooted out of the box
Today I sold off some DS and GBA games along with a couple of Xbox One games to my favorite Gamestop store (I would sell online but this was for conveniene plus this store has brand new copies still wrapped up) and I got over $60 in cash. I would have excepted credit but they did not have the titles I was looking for at the time and I still have a bunch of games to finish up first. I also decided to exploit my luck at some goldfish bowl game at the arcade to get tickets to get Xbox store credit at a lower price than I would have paid had I bought them straight up.

Speaking of the arcade, I managed to win over two thousand more tickets at my last visit by winning at the Pac-Man arcade game and that goldfish bowl game in which you toss ping pong bowls into a set up of goldfish bowls like you might see at some carnivals that give away goldfish as prizes. Earlier I got hold of a Pac-Man LED clock that shows Pac-Man characters running across the screen every 30 seconds. The only downside is the lack of alarm feature.
HI
AHAHA!!! Tesla is over 300!!! Woot! Woot!
Finally got Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory running on W7 x64.

Stupid Starforce copy protection, No CDs wouldn't work, the only thing that did was making a disc image and mounting on Alcohol 120 virtual drive.

Runs great and awesome game.

Alaric.us: AHAHA!!! Tesla is over 300!!! Woot! Woot!
You should sell before the stock dives.

DOMINICK12345: HI
Howdy.
Post edited April 04, 2017 by Kleetus
Hungary closes down a university founded by George Sorros! A nest of scum-training and vile propaganda spreading, is gone, just like that! Now, if only we could shut down all the institutions ever owned and still being operated, by that inhuman trash!
Post edited April 05, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Iss barfday.

Got a gift card, and after some hard choices settled on two books ("Punk Land" and "Adolf in Wonderland" by Carlton Mellick III) and a PS3 game ("Watch Dogs").

And this is the first time in a long time I'm not working on the day after my barfday, so beers up!
DieRuhe: Iss barfday.

Got a gift card, and after some hard choices settled on two books ("Punk Land" and "Adolf in Wonderland" by Carlton Mellick III) and a PS3 game ("Watch Dogs").

And this is the first time in a long time I'm not working on the day after my barfday, so beers up!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!