It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today i am happy, because... I don't know, i am just happy! I am very optimistic about the future. I also work on my progression, naturally and it goes well and smoothly. I avoided danger (at least for the time being), i bought myself some extra time, managed to get out of a very disturbing and dangerous bind i was about to confront or sink in it and somehow, happy go lucky, i fare.

I can't predict the future, but at least, my chances of realizing a decent one for poor old dreadfully wronged me, are actually raising. Let's wait and see how events unfold...
Today I'm happy not only because The Witcher 3 is amazing, but also because I just made it more amazing:
https://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/skeletonbows_logitech_g600_mouse_profile_for_the_witcher_3

Also, I finally got Titan Quest - won it on steamgifts.com through GOG Gift Club, and I won a copy of one of my favourite Star Wars games - XWing vs. TIE Fighter via opticq's AAA forum game giveaway.
Post edited May 20, 2015 by skeletonbow
I've learned that I celebrate my birthday on the same day as Pac-Man :D
Managed to finally beat the big evil bird in Witcher 3
Well done Ireland!
Hopefully those of us in the Western World can get off the snide and follow your example. :D
Post edited May 23, 2015 by tinyE
Just imagining TinyE kissing another man after kissing donkey asses, makes me happy a lot. I wish you a good wedding.

Also i am very happy about gay marriages! I am going to benefit myself a LOT if such a thing actually happened! I wish they could become normal worldwide, soon!
Post edited May 24, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
tinyE: Well done Ireland!
Hopefully those of us in the Western World can get off the snide and follow your example. :D
+1

And considering it's a rather catholic country... Some movement in the right direction.
I managed to make some killer french toast :D
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Just imagining TinyE kissing another man after kissing donkey asses, makes me happy a lot. I wish you a good wedding.

Also i am very happy about gay marriages! I am going to benefit myself a LOT if such a thing actually happened! I wish they could become normal worldwide, soon!
You won't kiss a donkey on the ass, not even if you are donkey yourself. Except you enjoy "ragdoll physics". Stoicism has limits, too.
Matewis: I managed to make some killer french toast :D
I hope it tasted well though. Where to send the condolences?
Post edited May 24, 2015 by toxicTom
toxicTom: I hope it tasted well though. Where to send the condolences?
It tasted awesome! 5 slices. 2 with honey, 2 with ketchup and the last one topped with the last bit off unused egg :D Regretably I didn't have any cheese tot op it off. Condolences? I didn't actually kill anyone to make it!
Matewis:
OUCH!
Man what a beauty insult. XD You know we love you Matewis but you have to admit that was good. :D
Matewis: It tasted awesome! 5 slices. 2 with honey, 2 with ketchup and the last one topped with the last bit off unused egg :D Regretably I didn't have any cheese tot op it off. Condolences? I didn't actually kill anyone to make it!
I thought the toast killed someone, silly me. ;-)
tinyE: OUCH!
Man what a beauty insult. XD You know we love you Matewis but you have to admit that was good. :D
I'm so tired things are just flying over my head right now :P
My car is paid off!
John Williams, English Bob, and experimental flat horizontal Toblerone.

Not in that order.