It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update: the basket contains jamón serrano.

That's all I want for Christmas.
Spaghetti
Leroux: Spaghetti
Reasonable. The ultimate comfort food.
We here at GOG getting X4: Foundations on the first day. I am so happily surprised.
Themken: We here at GOG getting X4: Foundations on the first day. I am so happily surprised.
I keep installing and uninstalling #3. I think I'm intimidated by the series. :P
tinyE: I keep installing and uninstalling #3. I think I'm intimidated by the series. :P
NOT surprised by that. There is a lot to these games so a lot to learn. Neither X3:TC nor X3:AP has a meaningful tutorial so either you experiment a lot, read a lot or watch a bunch of videos to learn things.
Post edited November 23, 2018 by Themken
tinyE: I keep installing and uninstalling #3. I think I'm intimidated by the series. :P
Themken: NOT surprised by that. There is a lot to these games so a lot to learn. Neither X3:TC nor X3:AP has a meaningful tutorial so either you experiment a lot, read a lot or watch a bunch of videos to learn things.
When I was a kid, THIS was 4x space empire strategy.
Post edited November 23, 2018 by tinyE
Moviepass actually had a movie available to go see today!

Sure, I had to go the theater at 10am to buy a ticket for a 4:20pm showing
to make sure I actually got a ticket before they stopped selling them for the
day and sure there were a lot of bus rides involved and sure it was cold
and raining but, still... Yay me! :|
Holiday weekend and two full bottles of whiskey. Yes, that makes me so very happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlVS9o4YG4k
As I was about to uninstall a game, I found a reason to keep it.
Mars InSight touchdown.
Telika: Mars InSight touchdown.
It's airing live on the Science Channel

Wait a minute...

WTF!?!?
Post edited November 26, 2018 by tinyE
New glasses are making a big difference with nighttime driving. Cut the glare a bunch and just generally helping with low-light situations. And the new prescription Serengeti sunglasses are as good as I remember them being from long ago.

Even though the eye surgery last summer didn't put things at 20-20, it's close enough that I can opt to go without glasses and still function decently. The prescription is also quite light compared to what I used to have. Pleased with how it turned out.
low rated
Telika: Mars InSight touchdown.
tinyE: It's airing live on the Science Channel

Wait a minute...

WTF!?!?
You get the science channel in Madagascar?
Only days from wrapping up our last house so we can finally enjoy our new home. Damn, moving is pretty exhausting!