It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Superb
Kleetus: Really?

We export all the good meat to Japan and Asia for top dollar, and they sell all the crap left here.
There would be riots in the streets if they tried to pull that here :P But a lot get exported here as well
Post edited January 19, 2017 by Matewis
low rated
https://localtvwhnt.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/1280x720_70110c00-ymnoi.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=770
You can tell most of the Trump supporters are actually just trolling because they don't live in this country. :P
low rated
Sourpuss.
low rated
tinyE: .
Friends since Dec 2016.
Attachments:
bud.jpg (56 Kb)
low rated
tinyE: You can tell most of the Trump supporters are actually just trolling because they don't live in this country. :P
Why, my good friend, you say that? If your wonderful new president and MY Planetarch (your presidents are called/self-proclaimed "planetarchs", remember?), too, makes even ONE of his promises true (stopping illegal immigrants, striking terrorists and cooperating with Russia)... Then, he is making even MY place GREAT AGAIN! I am not trolling, i am expecting hard work and collateral BONUS!!!

I "invested" (with much emphasis to invested, but i am never going to explain that in detail...) in Mr. Trump; exactly as i did in Brexit. I am naturally expecting my interest returned threefold. Old Bradley knows exactly what he is doing, at any given time; even if others see him always as being a troll. Can't wait for the tyranny called European Union to disband, either. Or the "kalergi union", for those who know what is amiss.
Post edited January 20, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Expected a carton full of bricks, but it was really r9 280 and to much surprise - in a working condition! Bummer of the day...
Post edited January 20, 2017 by Lin545
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I am naturally expecting my interest returned threefold.
I've always thought of you as a lobbyist, BradMan.
what made me happy today?

I got divorced yesterday. So today is my first day of being divorced and I am happy!!!
low rated
Sage103082: I got divorced yesterday.
Congratulations, how long were you wed?
low rated
thats hard on a person
Sage103082: I got divorced yesterday.
Kleetus: Congratulations, how long were you wed?
together 13 years wed for 2.
Last weekend, paid 6 bucks for "Machete Kills" on DVD. Just watched it. Cheesy-entertainment value was at least 5x that much. Best "bad" movie I've seen in a long time.

Robert Rodriguez... <shakes head> God love him.
low rated
Sage103082: together 13 years wed for 2.
That was your mistake, getting married.

BTW, if we were married and you filed for divorce, I'd fight you in court.
I attended a Women's March.

Not the one in Washington, DC (it's a little too far), but a smaller one closer to where I live.