It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: I never said I was quitting fuck face. I'm being removed.
You have other accounts, and no need to be nasty.

See, this is why you get punished, because you're not nice to people.

Anyway, you aren't being "removed".
tinyE: I never said I was quitting fuck face. I'm being removed.
Kleetus: You have other accounts,
no i don't :P

wait why am I talking to you? You are all part of the reason this place has turned into a colossal shit hole and you always will be because Fables couldn't find her ass if you drew her a map, so just please do me a favor and fuck off.
Post edited December 06, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: Fables couldn't find her ass if you drew her a map, so just please do me a favor and fuck off.
[moderator-blue]I think you might start seeing some more moderation here, your black avatar and Fix the Forum quip saw to that.

I've seen a whole one other person with the same black avatar and similar quip, the groundswell of support cannot be ignored.

You've started a movement and tapped into member dissatisfaction.

[/modertor-blue]

* I'd also suggest you start being a bit nicer to me now that Fables has bestowed me with blue font.

[developer-orange]I'm special.[/developer-orange]
low rated
Kleetus: You have other accounts,
tinyE: no i don't :P

wait why am I talking to you? You are all part of the reason this place has turned into a colossal shit hole and you always will be because Fables couldn't find her ass if you drew her a map, so just please do me a favor and fuck off.
True colours are appearing.
Oh,and did I say REPORTED?
Post edited December 06, 2016 by Tauto
Expecting 17 inches of snow today. This post might be moved to the "bitch about life in general" thread if I'm forced to go outside in this. :P
tinyE: Expecting 17 inches of snow today. This post might be moved to the "bitch about life in general" thread if I'm forced to go outside in this. :P
You getting a big wind, too? It was howling here last night.
tinyE: Expecting 17 inches of snow today. This post might be moved to the "bitch about life in general" thread if I'm forced to go outside in this. :P
HereForTheBeer: You getting a big wind, too? It was howling here last night.
Yeah, off and on. For a while there will be nothing and then all of a sudden it sounds like hell on earth. :P
low rated
tinyE: .
116, your rep is going down faster than a transsexual hooker on pension day.

And good morning my li'l E, missed you, missed you heaps.

So li'l I want to pick you up and tickle you.
Normally, today would have been a shitty day (because of some obligatory stuff to do) but thanks to Internet and its inherent dramas, I've had my dose of entertainment for today :o)

TLDR:This is what happens when internet arguments between 2 guys go IRL. If you understand French, grab some popcorn and enjoy the vid directly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0JkZmezAE

Backstory for those not familiar with the "underground" French far-right:
On one side, there is the 58-y old Soral who's been around for 2 decades, slowly going from anti-feminism to fully embrace anti-semitism, making a profitable business out of it, going pro-muslim in the name of "reconciliation" and ending up in lunatic theories like the 14 July terrorist attack was a false flag operation from the Jews.
On the other side, Conversano is the new kid on the block who's been quietly growing up on social medias, being a pro-white nationalist, not caring about anti-sionist theories and bashing muslims.

So after some heated arguments through Facebook those last weeks, the two decided to meet up for a debate on the show of an notorious anti-semitic stand-up comedian (who's friend with Soral).

Then this morning, social medias started to kick in when pictures of a beaten up Conversano showed up:
https://twitter.com/YannMerkado/status/806313604291166208

Then there has been a lot of speculations through the whole day with some bits of videos and then an uncut video has finally emerged.

DIGEST:

1st beating at 3'57''
https://youtu.be/Lb0JkZmezAE?t=3m57s
Soral: you should begin to talk to me politely
Conversano: No, I don't respect you

New beating attempt at 7'48''
https://youtu.be/Lb0JkZmezAE?t=7m48s
Conversano: You called me a trashbag but I'm not, it's you who's trash
Soral: You're beginning again

2d beating at 12'00''
https://youtu.be/Lb0JkZmezAE?t=12m
Conversano: It's not because of your line of thoughts that the National Front Party is at 30%, it's because people are fed up with Arabs!
Soral: You're gonna stop

Clash Of The Year 2016! :o)
(and this bitch of Soral has finally lost all respect in the patriotic scene, yeah)

________

Maybe we should do the same kind of meetup on the GOG forum :o)
HereForTheBeer: You getting a big wind, too? It was howling here last night.
tinyE: Yeah, off and on. For a while there will be nothing and then all of a sudden it sounds like hell on earth. :P
It's suddenly 15C in the UK - in December! It was -4C only three days ago! It's a warmer December day than we had August days!
tinyE: Yeah, off and on. For a while there will be nothing and then all of a sudden it sounds like hell on earth. :P
JMayer70: It's suddenly 15C in the UK - in December! It was -4C only three days ago! It's a warmer December day than we had August days!
I rarely gets below 20F here but the 300 inches of snow is pretty consistent and that can be mildly annoying.
low rated
tinyE: I rarely gets below 20F here but the 300 inches of snow is pretty consistent and that can be mildly annoying.
Suck shit, it's the beginning of Summer here.

It's currently 22C at 7 AM, anything below 13C and my nipples start to go hard and perky from the cold.

Are yours perky?
Post edited December 07, 2016 by Kleetus
JMayer70: It's suddenly 15C in the UK - in December! It was -4C only three days ago! It's a warmer December day than we had August days!
the world is fucked up dude..
I was already expecting a warmer winter based on NOAA prediction. It's a good thing for my tomato growing, although you need the cold to control the pests and diseases.
Post edited December 07, 2016 by eksasol
We're all having white, grey and blazing red hot Christmases worldwide
J.Winters: the world is fucked up dude..
Somewhere in Scotland declared a 19C - the warmest United Kingdom December day on record - ever - they said.
Post edited December 08, 2016 by JMayer70