It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: How about now? :D
Matewis: god damn that must hurt so bad!
makes me wish I was this guy:
How about this one?

Link: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qsTMBRTCsBY/UWR58hR1RWI/AAAAAAAAACY/Fy2iQVEakTM/s1600/kevin-ware-broken-leg.jpg
HereForTheBeer: Got to play around with the new lawn tractor on Saturday.
Kleetus: We call them ride on mowers here, unless you mean the tractor-size ones like what councils use?

Pretty fun, makes the tedious job of mowing almost enjoyable.

Make sure you get one of those "How's My Driving" stickers for it.
It's sort of an in-betweener. Basically looks like a 40% larger riding mower. Unlike a riding mower, the "lawn tractor" can be fit with a whole mess of attachments, including a plow, bucket / shovel, big tiller, snow thrower, and more. Has power take-offs like a regular tractor.
low rated
Seeing all the necro threads,ah the good old days.
HereForTheBeer: Unlike a riding mower, the "lawn tractor" can be fit with a whole mess of attachments, including a plow, bucket / shovel, big tiller, snow thrower, and more.
You could start your own Mr Plow business.

Some of those attachments are freaking dangerous, I saw this show about this poor lady who got her arms ripped off from a post digger attachment.
a cup of coffee with coconut milk
I got retweeted by one big political figure who lives in my neighborhood, I hope it will resolve some of my community problem "faster"...

/me crossing fingers.... :)
Simcity 3000!!!
Seeing Sim City 3000 here on GOG. I'll save money so I could buy as soon as I can.
Just got the news that the rapist and killer of a Belgian tourist got murdered in jail by his cellmates. For once, justice has been done.
The chance i needed to achieve my goals might present itself to me, soon. Although a possibility and not a certainty, it is ten times better than nothing at all.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: The chance i needed to achieve my goals might present itself to me, soon. Although a possibility and not a certainty, it is ten times better than nothing at all.
I didn't know sitting on your ass was that big of a challenge.
pimpmonkey2382.313: .
I like the cut of your jib.
pimpmonkey2382.313: .
Kleetus: I like the cut of your jib.
Ah go fuck yourself.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Ah go fuck yourself.
I'm thinking of making you Sergeant-at-Arms for my new gang.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Ah go fuck yourself.
Kleetus: I'm thinking of making you Sergeant-at-Arms for my new gang.
Sorry but the village people isn't my type of gang, Paul Hogan.