It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I live a few miles from Canada. :P Moose Tracks in ice cream is actually mini peanut butter cups
Madagascar, Oregon? :)
tinyE: I live a few miles from Canada. :P Moose Tracks in ice cream is actually mini peanut butter cups
skeletonbow: Madagascar, Oregon? :)
Copper Harbor Michigan. :P
skeletonbow: Madagascar, Oregon? :)
tinyE: Copper Harbor Michigan. :P
No way! If I were to put a good telescope out the window I might be able to see you from here. LOL

Sault, ON
Got set up to start seeing a therapist now that I have new insurance. Previous insurance would pay for psychiatrist visits (mostly) and meds, but not therapy. Very excited, very happy about it. I maintain fairly well, but I still need someone to bounce thoughts, thought patterns, and get help with dealing with shit, so this is a win-win.
Leucius: Very excited, very happy about it.
I believe in you.
the fact that We Happy Few was available to download for a short time. I didn't do it, but realising GOG staff are still human and make these kind of mistakes makes me happy.
edit: much like the Hotline Miami 2 stuff up, that removed the game's regional restriction for a couple of hours.... So, still hilariously human. Not a great game but hey, got it anyway just because.
Post edited July 08, 2016 by micktiegs_8
Sunshine ripping into Bradley made my day.
Just finished System Shock 2. What an amazing game :D

Also, Guybrush Threepwood :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Sunshine ripping into Bradley made my day.
Sunshine is a minor. And even if he could rip me beat em up fashion like he is fantasizing (which he can't...), he would never even dream of ripping instead of old me, a beautiful woman's underwear with bare teeth, like i did the day before, while having passionate interactions together at her place. He needs to grow up some more years. You a minor, too?
Post edited July 08, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
My injured foot is almost healed enough to no longer need nurse visits to check up on the progress. I can move around freely without pain or discomfort, and probably have another week or so until it is completely healed over on the outside, then probably a few weeks until the innards are completely healed as well. It's been 13 weeks since I burned myself with boiling water and I never would have guessed in a million years it'd take this long to heal, but it's almost back to normal now. The 2nd degree burns healed within 3 weeks, but the area that is 3rd degree certainly has been a journey to contend with, glad it'll be over soon.
Post edited July 09, 2016 by mistermumbles
pimpmonkey2382.313: Sunshine ripping into Bradley made my day.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Sunshine is a minor. And even if he could rip me beat em up fashion like he is fantasizing (which he can't...), he would never even dream of ripping instead of old me, a beautiful woman's underwear with bare teeth, like i did the day before, while having passionate interactions together at her place. He needs to grow up some more years. You a minor, too?
I'm what? I'm 36.And I'll rip you a new one.
Oh and don't kid yourself. No one here believes you've ever been with a woman.
Oh and also don't think you can talk about me behind my back, like the little cowardly bitch that you are, anywhere on this forum without me finding out.
Post edited July 08, 2016 by sunshinecorp
I havn't been happy in years.
bad_fur_day1: I havn't been happy in years.
Maybe you need to see a therapist to figure out why?
mistermumbles: Fuck happiness.
And there's a smile for every face.

Happy Happy Joy Joy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc