It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: If you aren't going to us it, send it over here! :P
catpower1980: Well, I've already started my month and as I currently don't have an internet download limit, I'm filling my external hard drive with everything I can. What a way to fuck up productivity at work.... :o)
I work out of my home. I highly recommend it for moments like this. :P
catpower1980: Well, I've already started my month and as I currently don't have an internet download limit, I'm filling my external hard drive with everything I can. What a way to fuck up productivity at work.... :o)
tinyE: I work out of my home. I highly recommend it for moments like this. :P
Lucky for me, I have two laptops so I work on one while the other is busy downloading or re-encoding those 1080p videos. But yeah, too many distractions when working at home...
Damn, WTF am I still writing on this forum???!!! Let's go coding! :o)
Well, the news that Fox hopes to bring back The X-Files made me pretty happy.
Post edited January 19, 2015 by marsrunner
I'm reading old issues of Popular Electronic that my brother in law acquired from a private radio museum that is shutting down. I then had a thought (don't worry I was sitting down) and did a search on the net and found the following:

Popular Electronic archive from 1954 to 1982 - Complete Collection

I'm a very happy tech geek right now.
Post edited January 19, 2015 by justanoldgamer
Remembering tricks Iv'e played on people:-)
I'm sure this has been around for a while, but I just encountered it at today's customer.
Attachments:
high rated
I'm happy that I fought the latest commercial: "Are you upset that you are awakened, each night, to go to the bathroom?'

Hell no, not at all.

Just think of the consequences, if I didn't!!!
I'm happy from filing taxes :) Getting a decent refund this year, which will allow me to finally be debt free.
The fact that more LucasArts games came today and even more will come on Thursday! :D This made my day! :D :D :D
Excellent. I'm already absorbed, thanks.
HereForTheBeer: I'm sure this has been around for a while, but I just encountered it at today's customer.
Ha!
Passed my State Examination yersteday, and bought Dragon Age Inquisition today to reward myself for my efforts.

Since Masters only start in September, I'm going to have a loooooong holiday now :D
Today was my first day at my new job. I haven't been this happy in a long time.

Oh, and today's GOG releases, of course!
Post edited January 22, 2015 by F4LL0UT
Today my mother in law surprised me with an amazing star wars theme birthday cake. It's the first themed cake I have gotten since I was little. That made me happy and was a nice pick me up after my grandfather's funeral yesterday.
Melchizedek2405: Today my mother in law surprised me with an amazing star wars theme birthday cake. It's the first themed cake I have gotten since I was little. That made me happy and was a nice pick me up after my grandfather's funeral yesterday.
Condolences and happy birthday. I feel kind of strange juxtaposing both but if anyone take offense I'll say you started it.