It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Curious Expedition - I'm about to start the last expedition on hard difficulty. I feel well prepared so if I don't get unlucky I should finish the game today.

Dark Devotion - after a weak start (the introduction cinematic is lame) things are getting more and more interesting. Too bad that this stamina bar gets depleted way too fast
The Witcher 2. That forest near Flotsam, let me tell you...

I also found an old save for Fallout: New Vegas. I could continue this playthrough, since I have some spare time.
Opus Magnum.
Borderlands Remastered :) Pretty cool and surprising, considering the fact that I hate shooters. But I really enjoy the game.
I'm not going to tell you! :(
Finished Half Life Opposing Force, played Card Hunter until I got bored, still playing Desperados but I am getting tired don't know if I'll finish it
I wanted to play Septerra Core for... 15 years or so, what. I even found a physical copy once and bought it here too which is the best, I can read an actual manual while I try to play an actual working copy on Linux computer perhaps and horribly fail at it. :D

Maybe once I'm done with Skyrim. I'm not even halfway done at 150 hours and decided that I am really tired of some mods I have and very badly want others I can't have at this point... so I'm considering starting over. Bye hunter character, hello hunter 2.
It'll be fun!
Post edited May 08, 2019 by rareerror
greeklover: Card Hunter until I got bored,
I absolutely LOVED this little gem. From the gameplay, to the humor, to the meta game of the "main characters," and the delightfully bright boardgame aesthetic. Aside from Lord of the Rings Online when it went free to play this is the only game I've ever created an account for.

I don't think I ever played against other people, but I had a ton of fun with the main story campaign. Cool to know it's still floating around ou there.

*EDIT*

I'm always *sorta* tempted to get Rezrog on sale here because it reminds me so much of Card Hunter, but the reviews kind of turn me off.
Post edited May 08, 2019 by Ixamyakxim
I'm finding that StarCraft 2 is WAY WAY WAY better with the speakers turned way up.

Typically I don't like to make my ears bleed, and with guests not waning to hear screaming and explosions all night long, I keep it down, but lately I've been playing it turned to ELEVEN and it really adds a lot to the carnage.

And has anyone played Graveyard Keeper?
I keep hearing it's kind of a development mess with constant upgrades and patches. Can anyone confirm of deny this?
Post edited May 10, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: Snip...
I keep hearing it's kind of a development mess with constant upgrades and patches. Can anyone confirm of deny this?
Yeah, it's not in good shape, even after the last patch, that was a while ago...err, december.
Best avoid the game for the time....it does need a heap more bugs squished.
tinyE: Snip...
DampSquib: Yeah, it's not in good shape, even after the last patch, that was a while ago...err, december.
Best avoid the game for the time....it does need a heap more bugs squished.
Just saved me some money.
I owe you :D
I have just finished my first GT extreme challenge in Assetto Corsa on Medium Difficulty. 1 hour and 5 minutes of Nurburgring GP (30 laps). I am testing out new wheel, borrowed from a friend. This time, I made only two mistakes, so I was able to win the race with 6.6s lead.
I started playing Yooka-Laylee the other night. Seems okay so far...
DOOM 3 IS TOO LONG! :P

I actually love the game and I think BFG gets a lot of undeserved criticism, but my god, it just goes ON AND ON AND ON!

Enough already! I've played RPGs that weren't this long.
I'm trying to actually beat The Legend of Zelda for my first time ever. I've played it various times but I would always bog down at a certain point and move on to something else. This time was going swimmingly until I got to dungeon 6, at which point the game basically said, "No, you're beating this too fast. It's time to start grinding for money to buy extra items and to find all the crap we've hidden around the overworld, which you can only uncover by using your extremely limited supply of bombs on every screen." I'll just be using the walkthrough from here on out...