It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have dusted off my Septerra Core playthrough after more than 3 year break. And I have immediately remembered, why I quit :P The Chosen Sewers... But after a while, I got used to it and recovered Doomsday Blueprints, and went little bit of exploring to refresh my memories, where I left. To my surprise, I still remember quite a bit of stuff, so today, before visiting my family, I'll spent some time with this game again :)
Katana ZERO
Starpoint Gemini 2 - Origins campaign.
Working my way through The Mark of Kri. I really like it, although it's much more of a stealth game than you'd think at first glance. But it's the good kind of stealth in that if you make a mistake and get discovered you can comfortably fight your way out instead of getting an instant fail/reload/try again situation.
Dark Souls 3

Man, it's tough! It seems harder than the other Souls games but maybe I just suck at it.
Are there any StarCrft 2 junkies here?

I have question about Covert OPS DLCs in the Blizzard store. I'm intrigued by the added missions but I'm not sure exactly what I'm buying.

Post edited April 23, 2019 by tinyE
Finished Half-Life Blue Shift and playing a bit of Armello but games take too long:(
I started playing "Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun" over the Easter weekend.

Overall I like it so far...though there are of course some design decisions with which I don't fully agree.

But that has always been the case, and probably won't ever change.
jepsen1977: Dark Souls 3

Man, it's tough! It seems harder than the other Souls games but maybe I just suck at it.
Most of the people who loves Soulborne games are agreeing, that DS3 is hardest of them all. Mind you, that last time I've talked with them about these games was before release of Sekiro. Myself, I still have DS2 on backlog, and plan to finish it before starting DS3 or Bloodborne.
Did a couple playthroughs of ActRaiser, up to Death Heim (which I didn't play because I don't find that part that interesting).

On the second playthrough, I did a couple interesting things that not many players have likely done (though only one of them would be considered tricky):
1. I got the Aura spell before Bloodpool.
2. I cleared Northwall Act 2 before using the Fleece there.

(If you are familiar with the game, you would know why these two things don't typically happen.)
I'm still playing Warcraft 2: Beyond the dark portal.
The missions actually are somewhat challenging,,,though I'm probably not that good anyway. Had severel levels where I had to rebuild my army a few times, because my forces had been wiped out during assaults on enemy bases...only won through sheer attrition.
MGSV:TPP - After almost 45 hours of mostly just grinding and collecting resources for my base I'm just tired of playing the game; I really hate the real world build timer stuff for the SINGLE PLAYER part of the game.

Tannenberg - Pick'd it up in a good sale (for my wife as well), we both liked it. Better than BF1.

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - While it has the "just one more turn" thing going for it I find it very bland and boring at times with somewhat broken AI. I plan on playing a full game of Alpha Centauri(never completed a run since I got it) soon so I'm looking forward to that.
I'm focusing on UNREAL GOLD.
This game is a "fast fps".
The missions are challenging and hard,even at medium difficulty, and there are a lot of secret areas to discover.
When i will finish it at hardest difficulty(Unreal mode) i'm going to play UT99.
tinyE: Are there any StarCrft 2 junkies here?

I have question about Covert OPS DLCs in the Blizzard store. I'm intrigued by the added missions but I'm not sure exactly what I'm buying.

i do not understand. :/

You talk of commander for coop or nova mission?
tinyE: Are there any StarCrft 2 junkies here?

Covert Ops is nine new terran campaign missions with Nova as the main character, takes place after the previous three campaigns. I had fun with it.