It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
-C&C: Tiberian Sun (Origin)
-Stardew Valley (Steam)
-Technobabylon (GOG)

Feel free to add me to talk/play, my id on gaming platforms is innerdrum
Kingdom Nothing Last (Steam)

Man what a great small game, quite addictive when you start discovering how things work. Already beat it, but gonna try to unlock some achievement.
ciemnogrodzianin: After ~32h in Deus Ex I must say that it's much longer and more complicated then I expected.
morolf: It's fairly linear though, I would have expected it to have more meaningful choices, but you don't have many chances to influence the plot.
But at least you have many options how to play (even though stealth is probably easiest).
I am also playing Deus Ex with GMDX mod, now in Paris which I presume is already getting closer to end.

It appears to me that the "story choices" are mostly some small side-plots, or if you change something related to the main characters, it still doesn't make a major shift to the main plot. To me that is quite ok.

For instance, I wasn't able to save my brother's life, but apparently in a big picture that just changes some future discussions where your brother is not present anymore and some give their condolences to your for your brother, but it is not like you go to some completely different areas or anything.

Or similarly, you are able to kill some of the main baddies earlier on, which just means they won't be taunting you in some later part of the game and fighting you there.

Then there was e.g. the small side plot related to the hotel owning father and his prostitute daughter. I guess you can neglect them completely, or alternatively try to get them back together. Maybe you get some extra experience points for that, not sure.

My gaming style seems to be mostly semi-stealthy where I do try to take all enemies down if I can, but by knocking them out from behind or with the stun rod if I can, just so that I can save bullets. But, if I sometimes feel that is too hard or time-consuming, I just start shooting around with my silenced sniper rilfe. One unscoped shot to head kills all humans, it seems to be the ultimate weapon against non-robots. Robots I usually try to avoid unless I have lots ot EMP grenades or other explosives, but I usually save explosives for opening some doors that would otherwise eat too many picklocks or can't be destroyed with the dragon sword or the sniper rifle.

Paris is now a bit problematic though, friendly policemen seem to become hostile too if I start taking down enemies... So I guess this is the first time I quite often try to completely avoid confrontation, even if I guess I could just kill all the policemen too...

I was under the impression that the assault rifle would in the end the ultimate weapon against human enemies, but it just eats too much bullets. If I start using it in firefights, I am always out of bullets in no time. The sniper rilfe is better, one bullet per enemy, even in close quarters.
Post edited April 04, 2018 by timppu
Finally beat the Fire Pro World's mission mode. I had cleared all 49 of the other missions without much problem but mission 48, the 1 on 3 handicap match, was giving me so many fits. Finally beat it when I managed to hit one of the other guys with my finisher about 5 times in the match and dragged him as far over toward my corner as I could so I could get a pin attempt that wouldn't be broken up. Now I'm just going to wait until the manager mode and New Japan story modes get released.
Sheltered. Some side-scrolling zomboid without the scrolling and without the zomboids. It has a learning curve. And some oddities. Are you SURE that hunter-gatherers couldn't survive without a fridge ?

But yeah, apart from this odd need for trial-and-error restarts, it's a fun game.
Icewind Dale Complete (GOG)
Simon the Sorcerer 1 (GOG)
Broken Sword 5 (Steam)

The three very good games. Icewind Dale is getting hard for me, but it's a very good game :)
started Commandos 2 again. Won it a bazzillion times but haven't played it in about five years. I forgot how amazing it is, and every time I play I figure out new strategies.
Today I fired up Hollow Knight once more, I got to the end boss a few months ago but never tried to achieve to 100% completion. As I was playing today I realized I missed out on almost an entire zone and discovered a boss along the way.

Still my fav metroidvania game so far.
I recently finished Heretic II for the first time (after buying it at launch, lol backlog)

Now I'm playing HeXen 64, another game I've yet to finish ... but it's not really doing it for me, sadly. Combination of meagre weapon options and backtracking are killing my momentum :(
Witcher 3, Tales of Maj'Eyal.
Shadowrun Returns

This is my second go at it. I played it for about 2-3 hours back in 2015, then stopped for no good reason. I just started over this evening. So far so good.
Fallout Tactics
I'm currently playing Stalker: Call of Pripyat.
Feels rather different from Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Sky...much less focus on firefights against human opponents. Side missions are more developed, but this seems like a double-edged sword to me since it probably harms replayability.
The gameworld also feels too small imo (which seems to be a complaint for many people)...everything is so close.
Still fun, but I liked the brutal and intense action of the previous two games somewhat more.
FarCry 5 (PS4)

Ni no Kuni (PS Now)

World of Warcraft (PC)

Got 3 months of PS Now (Playstation's game streaming service) with trade in credit about a month ago, and FarCry 5 I got the end of March with trade in credit, and got 3 months of WoW with trade in credit (Traded in my switch)

So right now I'm not paying for any subs or anything :D Time to start saving for buying a condo.