It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

helmet15: thy ;) and you? what game are u playing?
I love and really miss old crpgs. The problem is usually I have no conditions to play then with real pleasure. That's the reason I'm playing a bit "lighter" titles recently. Dust: An Elysian Tale at the moment.

But hope I'll have some time this weekend to go deeper into Vaporum. I've started before Christmas and it looked really promising. The next in queue is first Deus Ex :)
Matewis: Oh its great! which C&C?
tinyE: right now #3 but I've played all RA and C&C 1-3
I still lose it every time I see this (Tim Curry clearly on the verge of cracking up makes it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yMy7JuGpJM

I just finished a Planescape: Torment playthrough (as a mage, love those high-level spell animations), and am now pretty addicted to TIE Fighter ('95 edition) after getting a new joystick recently - probably enjoying it more now than I did as a kid back on release.
Playing Sisters' Secret at the moment;) Found the right path and now going for the threesome!
Still strugling with with Dust. At some point the game gets a bit darker atmosphere, which make it a lot better.
The Witcher 3
Just arrived in Novigrad and Marcus T.K. Hodgson snapped Geralt's 40-game winning streak. Him and Yoana are probably the most challenging Gwent opponents, at least up to this point, but certainly not the best overall.

I'm also considering going back to Fallout or Pillars of Eternity. Edér sure was eager to pet Itumaak. I wonder if his hand turned purple, haha.
patrikc: The Witcher 3
Just arrived in Novigrad and Marcus T.K. Hodgson snapped Geralt's 40-game winning streak. Him and Yoana are probably the most challenging Gwent opponents, at least up to this point, but certainly not the best overall.

I'm also considering going back to Fallout or Pillars of Eternity. Edér sure was eager to pet Itumaak. I wonder if his hand turned purple, haha.
How's the soundtrack? As good as they say? Witcher 3 I mean
Post edited January 06, 2018 by greeklover
patrikc:
greeklover: How's the soundtrack? As good as they say?
Excellent I'd say. Probably the best I've listened to. It also ties in nicely with the first two games through several themes, albeit slightly changed.
patrikc:
Are you forced to play that card game in W3?
deleted
patrikc:
Themken: Are you forced to play that card game in W3?
Nope, not at all. In my first playthrough I did not even bother with Gwent.
Themken: Are you forced to play that card game in W3?
patrikc: Nope, not at all. In my first playthrough I did not even bother with Gwent.
Thank you! The game can then stay on my wishlist and not drop from there.
this is cool.
Kane's Wrath uses a lot of units from the original C&C games.
patrikc: Nope, not at all. In my first playthrough I did not even bother with Gwent.
Themken: Thank you! The game can then stay on my wishlist and not drop from there.
I wholeheartedly recommend it. I was actually upset that it had to end, but at least it did so on a high note.
Rocking some VRChat and I do say it's a blasty blast!
Fairfox: does it go a bit frigid?
Yes, indeed :D After handling those haunted mansions, they tried to freeze me to death, but I've escaped by finding save-point and turning off my computer.