It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stardew Valley. It's pretty much all I have been playing since I got it a few days ago. I love the comfy atmosphere of it, and the fact it plays a lot like the Harvest Moon games. Everything is fun to do, but I am still trying to get the hang of fishing :P
The Humans
Jigsaws Galore with my custom jigsaw set .
Restarting a classic I played as a kid about 20 years ago, the first Lands of Lore
I beat the Specter Knight campaign in Shovel Knight. Much better than the Plague Knight campaign, not that that was bad, but I just liked controlling Specter Knight more.
I am playing call of juarez gunslinger and Borderlands 1.Both games are a hell lot of fun to play.
Level 60 Persona5, got Black Rider of the Apocalypse, Trumpeter, a Baphomet n stuff.
N-th attempt on Morrowind GotY.
Wish I had better PC back then, some time after release, when my PC was so bad it won't run that many games so there would be more time for Morrowind. Went with bland 2hander Orc with Sign that turn him invisible. They won't see him coming D:

After beating Underrail as unarmed psi-spiced tailor+mechanic with grenades mania I tried firearms guy and it was really fun and easy but... I beat the game already, still no Expansion released. Eh...

Got wish to play Gothic 2 NotR with one-handers, so far is cool (with L'Hiver 1.0+no hunger/encumberance/sleep).

And another Tomb Raider on the plate, this time Chronicles. Did not finished demo back then, time to deal with this unfinished business...
Post edited August 03, 2017 by SpecShadow
Currently playing the Cookie Clicker beta. The new building and upgrades are ridiculous, especially Blind Luck (Prisms (where most of your late-game production comes from get a +5% bonus for each Chancemaker (new building type with higher base production than Prisms) you own), and the new kitten upgrades. I currently idle at 1.043 nonillion cookies per second.

(Note: One nonillion, I believe, is 10^30.)
I just finished Level 18 (Blaise End) of Dungeon Keeper 1. It took me forever to reach the four gem seams deep in the heart of enemy territory. I must've reloaded 30+ times because my Imps invariably got themselves killed. I really hate disarming traps, too.
Post edited August 01, 2017 by lanipcga
Checking out a few games on Kongregate.
Been playing many many new games:

Rainbow Six Siege - Tried almost 2 hours of it and didn't like it so I refunded it . Neat to shoot through walls though.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Just the multiplayer during the free weekend; hated it.

Spec Ops: The Line - played a half hour or so, not sure about it yet. Don't like the 3rd person aspect of combat.

Medal of Honor(Single Player) - Feels so much like COD:MW.. Too much

World of Warships - Enjoyed this by far the most, going to play it some more. Still unsure about the "Premium" content stuff(jeez stuff costs a lot!)

World of Tanks - Never played till now, not really what I wanted from a tank game; expected something along the lines of the battlefield games tank warfare and this isn't it(IMO).

Diablo 2 - Almost at Diablo in Hell; just got to do the 5 seals thing.

Overwatch - Tried playing as D.Va for a bit.. Eh not worst I've done I suppose. And Doomfist.. yeah don't care for Doomfist..
Post edited August 02, 2017 by comradegarry
I got sidetracked messing around with Doom mods. Right now I'm playing through the Japanese Community Project. Not bad. I also got a nice taste of the high quality mod that is Blade of Agony (2 episodes; part 3 is still in development); it's a pretty fun mixture of Wolfenstein setting with Doom-like gameplay and some storytelling. Unfortunately, my Mac mini can't run it that well since it really pushes the GZDoom engine. I'll have to wait until later this week for temperatures to cool down to give this a proper go on my Winbox.
comradegarry: Been playing many many new games
I'll say. Do you play them a minute at a time only? =P
Post edited August 02, 2017 by mistermumbles
I'm currently trying to finish Level 19 (Mistle) of Dungeon Keeper 1. Wow, talk about challenging! I imprisoned and converted every single hero and have nearly trained everyone to level 10. Even so, attacking the enemy keeper has proven fruitless so far. Although I outnumber him, he somehow manages to rout me each time. Whenever 30+ creatures on both sides face off, it's nearly impossible to keep track of who needs healing. I may need to experiment with a boulder trap to see if it'll make a difference.

It's a miracle! Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom runs flawlessly on my Windows 10! After failing to get it to work on my Macbook, I'm thrilled to be able to play it again. My CD still works after all these years, but I'm chomping at the bit to grab the GOG version when it goes on sale. This will be my second or third time playing the entire game on Very Hard difficulty. I just finished the Banpo missions; I'm off to Erlitou next.
Decided to try an old Cookie Clicker beta, specifically the one with dungeons. It's interesting to see how the game played back then. For example, the strategy seems to be to try to get portals early, and don't bother with upgrades for a while, because the early ones (except maybe the first click doubling one) are just not that useful.

The dungeons suffer from not having enough screen space. They're an interesting idea, however (they play like a roguelike, except that the game runs automatically when you aren't controlling it, and the only thing you can do at this point is move (and moving into an enemy starts combat)).