It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty. I've been playing this a little for a week or so, as it was something I could hop into for a quick gaming session (Bioshock Infinite must be played for longer periods of time, in my experience). Now that I've finished Infinite and the Burial at Sea, I need a "cool down" game. I couldn't have picked a better one. For whatever reason, I always thought BtCoD was insanely difficult, but it is nowhere near as hard as I thought it was. It is still difficult, but not much more than the later levels of Behind Enemy Lines. Plus, it helps that you have a greater number of tools available.
On Steam : The Bureau - XCOM declassified
From GOG : Dragonfall
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I just finished the hotel level and despite being the fifth or sixth time I've played through it (the way you're supposed to) I still heard some new bits of audio, like I do every playthrough. Unfortunately I missed the skill book that's in there but that's no huge loss, I usually forget about it until it's too late to backtrack haha. For anybody wondering, the song that plays when you find the room that holds what you're looking for is Pilots by Goldfrapp.
Post edited October 08, 2014 by NoNewTaleToTell
Hearthstone & Witcher 2,and I'm thimking about starting Heroes of Might & Magic 1 also :D
Post edited October 08, 2014 by Sorapak
Civilization V
Please tell me the truth, is there a way to fight this addiction?
Commandos!
I have only played through three levels for now, but the game already shows a lot of promise!
Only... the soldiers are VERY annoying. Continuosly hearing a Brithish soldier addressing you as "SAH" can get on your nerves pretty fast! I suppose I'll turn the voices off.
Post edited October 08, 2014 by Enebias
About to start Anvil of Dawn here, I'm totally new to this game and will be playing blindly. Should be fun :-)
Unrest - It runs pretty slow on my shabby old PC with Intel integrated graphics but i'm glad that it does run. I just had a quick look, the game is interesting. I think i'll enjoy playing through it. :)
Post edited October 08, 2014 by Impaler26
More Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I just had to start over completely due to recently installing a new patch (you have to start a new game or else you'll be faced with some possible game ending glitches). Luckily I only lost about an hour/hour and a half of progress. So...I'm about to be sent back to the hotel. Two trips to the hotel in one night, this is gonna be fun.

Speaking of starting completely over in Bloodlines, I've got in running in Windows 98 Compatibility Mode for the first time and all of the audio/cutscene stuttering is gone and without any drawbacks (so far). Excellent.
I just started playing Nox. I started as a warrior, and got bored within about 15 minutes.

Then I restarted as a wizard, and holy crap, this game is awesome. I haven't been this impressed with a GOG game in quite some time. It's really not like anything else I've ever played.
Warlords Battlecry.

NoNewTaleToTell: More Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I just had to start over completely due to recently installing a new patch (you have to start a new game or else you'll be faced with some possible game ending glitches). Luckily I only lost about an hour/hour and a half of progress. So...I'm about to be sent back to the hotel. Two trips to the hotel in one night, this is gonna be fun.

Speaking of starting completely over in Bloodlines, I've got in running in Windows 98 Compatibility Mode for the first time and all of the audio/cutscene stuttering is gone and without any drawbacks (so far). Excellent.
You playing as Ventrue, Brujah, Tremere or what?
Post edited October 08, 2014 by monkeydelarge
monkeydelarge: Warlords Battlecry.

NoNewTaleToTell: More Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I just had to start over completely due to recently installing a new patch (you have to start a new game or else you'll be faced with some possible game ending glitches). Luckily I only lost about an hour/hour and a half of progress. So...I'm about to be sent back to the hotel. Two trips to the hotel in one night, this is gonna be fun.

monkeydelarge: You playing as Ventrue, Brujah, Tremere or what?
Another Malkavian run. The last playthrough I was Tremere but couldn't help but feel like they're the most underpowered clan in the game outside of one discipline.
monkeydelarge: Warlords Battlecry.

You playing as Ventrue, Brujah, Tremere or what?
NoNewTaleToTell: Another Malkavian run. The last playthrough I was Tremere but couldn't help but feel like they're the most underpowered clan in the game outside of one discipline.
Yeah but that blood magic makes you a killing machine. I stopped playing as Tremere because I found the game too easy as Tremere with blood magic.
Post edited October 08, 2014 by monkeydelarge
NoNewTaleToTell: Another Malkavian run. The last playthrough I was Tremere but couldn't help but feel like they're the most underpowered clan in the game outside of one discipline.
monkeydelarge: Yeah but that blood magic makes you a killing machine. I stopped playing as Tremere because I found the game too easy as Tremere.
True. I guess I was also sort of disappointed at how "untrusted" you are as a Tremere too, considering that they're (lore-wise) supposed to be the least trusted clan. Instead they play more or less the same (dialogue-wise) as Ventrue (besides Strauss obviously, and Issac). They do get the coolest apartment, well worth working for haha.
monkeydelarge: Yeah but that blood magic makes you a killing machine. I stopped playing as Tremere because I found the game too easy as Tremere.
NoNewTaleToTell: True. I guess I was also sort of disappointed at how "untrusted" you are as a Tremere too, considering that they're (lore-wise) supposed to be the least trusted clan. Instead they play more or less the same (dialogue-wise) as Ventrue (besides Strauss obviously, and Issac). They do get the coolest apartment, well worth working for haha.
Yeah, I read that Tremere have always kept a distance from non Tremere. So naturally, Tremere characters would be seen as strangers..."not one of us" from the point of view of non Tremere.