It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: What faction did you play on Dawn of War? I hope it's not the latest patched version. The devs really screwed up the balance with the last update. They made the Imperial Guard so weak and made the already powerful Necrons more powerful, and also effected the balance of the other races as well. Most importantly, who won :-)?

Well done with the Lets Play video, I'll be sure to have a better look when I get some free time.
We played a co-op game; I played the Space Wolves Chapter for Spess Mahreens and he played an Imperial Guard regiment. Fought two orc hordes and some pansy eldar. We won, of course, mostly due to the tried-and-true tactics of SM Termie shock troops deep striking followed by dreadnoughts and tac squad's with some basilisk ordnance for clean-up.
Just started the original Medal of Honor (GoG version). It's been 10+ years since I played it last but damn, it's a fine game! The game is old and with no iron sights but the shooting feels tight and the missions are well designed. I'm not gonna say it's from a better time where all FPS's were great because there was as much shit back then as there is now, but damn, the best FPS's back in the day did feel better than the best FPS's now!
ddickinson: What faction did you play on Dawn of War? I hope it's not the latest patched version. The devs really screwed up the balance with the last update. They made the Imperial Guard so weak and made the already powerful Necrons more powerful, and also effected the balance of the other races as well. Most importantly, who won :-)?

Well done with the Lets Play video, I'll be sure to have a better look when I get some free time.
Ragnarblackmane: We played a co-op game; I played the Space Wolves Chapter for Spess Mahreens and he played an Imperial Guard regiment. Fought two orc hordes and some freaking awesome eldar.
ftfy :)
Crewdroog: ftfy :)
Has anyone in this thread even SEEN an eldar?
Crewdroog: ftfy :)
Ragnarblackmane: Has anyone in this thread even SEEN an eldar?
I hate you so much, I have to give that like +1000
Crewdroog: I hate you so much, I have to give that like +1000
You hate me because you love me, elf-traitor.
Crewdroog: I hate you so much, I have to give that like +1000
Ragnarblackmane: You hate me because you love me, elf-traitor.
Sigh, you know I was just thinking about how quiet it had gotten on the forum and how I hadn't had to pull out my crate-o-fun. *opens crate and begins rummaging*
ZiTheBookishGamer: Just finished Simon the Sorcerer 1 (did a Let's Play of it, just look up my username on Youtube if interested). Currently playing Long Live the Queen and started Legend of Grimrock. I'll be playing Simon the Sorcerer 2 next week though, as I'm doing a Let's Play for that one too.

For non-PC, been playing various small indie games on Wii U and Pokemon Y has graced my 3DS once more until I can get Smash Bros.

I play a lot of games at a time...
Hey, always great to see LPs of classic games, I sub'd to your channel. Cheers and welcome to these forums!
Just started playing Gunpoint and loving it. Clever game that feels like a throwback to the shareware era.
ZiTheBookishGamer: Just finished Simon the Sorcerer 1 (did a Let's Play of it, just look up my username on Youtube if interested). Currently playing Long Live the Queen and started Legend of Grimrock. I'll be playing Simon the Sorcerer 2 next week though, as I'm doing a Let's Play for that one too.

For non-PC, been playing various small indie games on Wii U and Pokemon Y has graced my 3DS once more until I can get Smash Bros.

I play a lot of games at a time...
Ragnarblackmane: Hey, always great to see LPs of classic games, I sub'd to your channel. Cheers and welcome to these forums!
Thanks! Checked yours out, will sub back in the morning. :)
Some more Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I'm one quest away from having to do the dreaded sewers level. Thanks to wisely investing skill points into research and finding skill books the sewer level should be a bit easier than I previously thought it would be, and if needed I do have some skill points saved up that I can dip into. Obfsucate and a high Persuasion skill has really made the playthrough easy (in a good way), definitely easier than I remember. It's always great to be able to set off alarms and not have to care because you're invisible.
Mass Effect 2!!

After finished the part 1 of the series, I continue to playing the series. Right now my Shepard was gathering ship members.
Unlike part 1, the game system is almost FPS, which I don't like, but all in all this is still a fun game.
Right now I'm going through Unreal. I started the game years ago (a pirated copy) but then I stopped quite soon for no particular reason, and so far I had never picked it up again. It was one of the very first games I purchased after joining GOG, such was the desire to play it again and finish it this time. Now I can't put it down. With excellent graphics (at least to my olde gamer eyes), great environments, gripping atmosphere, supreme level design, interesting weapons, and fierce combat, it's certainly one of the great classic FPSs.
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I'm officially out of the sewers (that went even easier than expected) and in Chinatown, perhaps my second favorite hub in the game, which puts me squarely in the last third of the game. I have about fifty experience points to spend and I need to start figuring out how I want to shape my character as a combatant. I'm leaning towards melee since I've already got three points in it.
Splitting my time between two games at the moment.

Game number one is Sleeping Dogs, which is fun if a bit buggy at points. Thankfully the bugs tend to stay in the Slightly Strange and Somewhat Amusing range, only occasionally straying into Kind Of Annoying. One of them managed to be all three at the same time as I was buying some clothes and a guy suddenly came walking in from the side, staring intently at his cellphone as he ran straight into Wei and slowly pushed him completely off the screen. :))

Game number two is Faerie Solitaire. As a man who used to spend hours and hours on end playing regular solitaire, spider solitaire, Tut's tomb, and various other games in which the goal is to make sure all the cards get put in their proper order, I find this game to be a most enjoyable diversion indeed.