It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just finished another run on Hotline Miami and I'm halfway through Bastion.
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I've just finished the hotel level...AGAIN. Twice in one sitting, not bad. I still managed to hear two or three new things, that level is absolutely full of things you won't hear unless you've got your volume turned up and you head in the right direction.
The Secret World (MMO) (Bought it for a fiver, but there is no monthly subscription fee anymore, you do get an experience (XP) enhancer item that can be used for an hour every 16 hours and some other tat eg. Halloween costume).

The combat and skill trees take some getting used to, but storywise its a bloody good game if you are into all the crackpot (and not so crackpot....OK crackpot) conspiracy theories.

The quests can be a bit fetch and carry but they try very hard to fit them into the game environment.

All in all a refreshing take on MMO's.
Post edited October 08, 2014 by F1ach
NoNewTaleToTell: True. I guess I was also sort of disappointed at how "untrusted" you are as a Tremere too, considering that they're (lore-wise) supposed to be the least trusted clan. Instead they play more or less the same (dialogue-wise) as Ventrue (besides Strauss obviously, and Issac). They do get the coolest apartment, well worth working for haha.
monkeydelarge: Yeah, I read that Tremere have always kept a distance from non Tremere. So naturally, Tremere characters would be seen as strangers..."not one of us" from the point of view of non Tremere.
I just finished speaking with Tung and after asking him about the clans (to refresh my memory on what exactly he says) he is nearly outright hostile towards the Tremere. That stands out considering he tries to stay neutral for everybody else but the Sabbat, and since most other characters don't really seem to care one way or the other about the Tremere.

Anyway, playing more Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, I've completed every single quest that I can (at the moment) in Santa Monica so it's time to take that yellow taxi to L.A. I've got nearly thirty experience points to spend which means I'll have Obfuscate maxed out by the time I'm done with most of the side quests in L.A. ...awesome. Of course that means I'll REALLY need that Obfuscate since I won't have a single experience point to spare on anything else for a while.
Currently playing Divinity: Original Sin and I'm having soooo much fun! Great CRPG!
Just started Blackwell Epiphany and I am looking forward to the ending.
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I've managed to max out Obfuscate after the first main quest mission in L.A. which means the next several hours of the game will involve me running around invisible without a care in the world, it's a lot more fun than it sounds haha.
Mostly Witcher 2. Still trying to kill Kayran. :D L.A. Noire sometimes. The chases and side quests got tiring after some time, so I shelved it and play it only ocassionaly.
Been playing Hyrule Warriors every chance I get. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl if I feel I don't have as much time available.
Just played an MP skirmish on Dawn of War:Dark Crusade with an old friend, felt good to reinstall that classic of RTS.

And I'm still playing CK2, in fact I decided to start a Let's Play, here's part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgXf86w4s5E
Icewind Dale :)
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. I'm really loving this so far. I was worried that the dark graphics with neon colors everywhere would make the game look too murky but it's actually quite clear, and the soundtrack by Power Glove beautifully evokes those classic 80s synth scores. I do think the game seems to work better when it lets the style speak for itself rather than trying to force wink-wink jokes into the script (e.g., Biehn doing a Rambo scream while firing the minigun made me LOL, but his lines about patriotism and "say no to drugs" sound off because no 80s action hero spoke like that) but that's a small complaint. And I'm just enjoying the sandbox gameplay. I like wandering around for VHS tapes, blundering into a firefight between bad guys and blood dragons, then heading off to do a side mission before wandering back to the main story.
Ragnarblackmane: Just played an MP skirmish on Dawn of War:Dark Crusade with an old friend, felt good to reinstall that classic of RTS.

And I'm still playing CK2, in fact I decided to start a Let's Play, here's part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgXf86w4s5E
What faction did you play on Dawn of War? I hope it's not the latest patched version. The devs really screwed up the balance with the last update. They made the Imperial Guard so weak and made the already powerful Necrons more powerful, and also effected the balance of the other races as well. Most importantly, who won :-)?

Well done with the Lets Play video, I'll be sure to have a better look when I get some free time.
Very happy to have gotten Eschalon Book III in the mutator sale, so what am I doing? Playing Book 1 again!
Just finished Simon the Sorcerer 1 (did a Let's Play of it, just look up my username on Youtube if interested). Currently playing Long Live the Queen and started Legend of Grimrock. I'll be playing Simon the Sorcerer 2 next week though, as I'm doing a Let's Play for that one too.

For non-PC, been playing various small indie games on Wii U and Pokemon Y has graced my 3DS once more until I can get Smash Bros.

I play a lot of games at a time...