It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Single player Anna Extended Eddition, Is scary as a hell recommended 100%. :(
On Multiplayer Quake Live Pro and SkullGirls.
Beaten all of Adventures of Shuggy now. Definitely my favorite of the Super 5 pack thus far.

I've played a good bit into Gateways, but having the ability to have multiple portals open now just gives me a fucking headache. Yes, some of the puzzles I overthink, but now that practically every puzzle requires me to make use of my time clones I just find the whole thing more frustrating than anything else, especially since I'm not very good at setting it all up right. Yeah, I may call an early quit to this game. Oh well.

On a better note, I've played around a bit with GalCiv, which I picked up yesterday, and I quite like that it is a bit different than other 4x space games I've played before. Overall, its mechanics are a bit simpler than I originally expected, but that's not necessarily a bad thing; the original MoO, for example, is not very complex and still bundles of fun. So I intend to delve some more into that tonight. I may be only be able to play as Terrans in GalCiv, but I do like the idea of one's Senate actually determining some of the bonuses one gets. I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about the game's mechanics.
Started Expeditions :Conquistador

still playing Battle of Britain II wings of victory as well
Anna Extended Edition - 2nd part (inside the house)
Cognition Episode 1
riddler214: Thread title says it all.

For me, I started playing Tales of the Monkey Island last night and finished episode 1 in about 3.3 hrs. Will start the next episode tonight after office hours and probably squeeze in a dose of NBA 2K11 (enjoying the Jordan mode) goodness.

How bout you?
I am still playing Need 4 Speed undercover. Pretty much old but so exiting!!!

Rugby Live
http://www.rugbylivestreaming.com.au/
Just started:
Star Wars Battlefront II
Fallout 3

Winding down playing:
Eufloria
I mentioned I bought Shadowrun Returns for my Nexus 7, and I've been playing it and having a lot of fun.
Anvil of Dawn
Might & Magic X (early access)
Carmageddon (good for a blast)
Saints Row 3 & 4 (great for some more carnage)
Raiden Legacy (For any spare 5 mins)
djranis: Guild wars 2 trial, i love the world and lore it brings, wish it was a single player game like skyrim for me to explore. Fumbling with the controls and the vast amount of information, does anyone recommend this game for the long run, or does it getting boring and stale later on, i am not liking the story quest so far, but the world is enough for me to just look and enjoy for the time being
I've only played the first Guild Wars. For a while I was hooked, but I haven't played it for a long time. At some point I just got tired of the endless grinding, and I thought the level cap was way too low, considering you could hit it before even entering the major part of the game. I guess I just played it way too much, so even thinking about it now bores me. :-)
Might and Magic IX. I'm at the first batch of islands once you leave the opening area. Talk about a game that kills you a lot.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by DieRuhe
Occasionally Binding of Isaac, FTL, Gemini Rue, but I'm about to get back into Minecraft with a couple of friends.
Started playing IHNMAIMS yesterday.
Oh, a game that I haven't played in a very long time and another old game that I haven't played at all. Now I am playing these two games:
-Shivers
-Torrens Passage
http://gamesedition.com/index.html
Terraria 1.2 is quite fun.
Been playing the following recently:

-Terraria (1.2): I'm really liking the changes so far. But I'm starting to remember how grindy it gets sometimes...it's making me feel sleepy.

-Thomas Was Alone: I thought the game was neat. A bit short (2-3 hours), but liked the game overall.

-Super Hexagon: This game looked interesting, but the constantly shacking background and rapidly changing made it really unpleasant. The music was catchy though.
I've finally decided to give Divinity 2 a whirl as of two days ago. I'm quite enjoying myself, especially as I was looking for a more actiony (and bigger) game to play after the smaller indies I've gone through. So far so good. :)