It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Playing some Torchlight 1 trying to forget about the fact I can't buy Diablo 2 due to lack of the all important... credit card (dun dun dun) lol.
Well, I caved in and got a Wii U (Zelda: Wind Waker HD Deluxe Console), and It's giving me major nostalgia vibes right now. I'm also messing around with Volgarr the Viking.
Been playing Spelunky and, man, is this game awesome. Still haven't gotten past the Jungle but I'm getting there. :)
Bought Shadowrun Returns for my Nexus 7 yesterday, but barely started it. I expect that's what I'll be playing in the near future.
Neverwinter Nights for me. :)
Also, lot's of prop hunt. I don't know why, but I find it so fun and hilarious.
Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe for some shooter action.
Mark of the Ninja for some sneaky shadowy action.
FTL for fun and some relaxing space exploration action.
Baldur's Gate 2:

Hah, after killing the red dragon (Kirkgraad something), I now eat dragons for breakfast! Before moving on to chapter 3, I decided to re-visit Umar Hills to kill that pesky Shadow Dragon that had earlier effortlessly wiped out my party when I tried to approach him.

Now I proved to be a much more worthy opponent. Unlike the red dragon fight where I basically got lucky and were able to kill it by spamming with cloudkill wand spells while he was stuck in a small room, this was a genuine and tactical head-to-head encounter, which I won.

I sent as many summoned monsters as possible to Shadow Dragon to keep him busy, and then sent two of my best fighters to hit him from behind. At the same time I cast some spells at the dragon that would lessen his magical defenses. Whenever my fighters would become badly injured, I sent them back to be healed by others (and drinking health potions), while spamming more summoned monsters to keep the dragon busy so that he would not follow the fleeing fighters.

Bit by bit the dragon's condition got worse and worse, and I even started believing I can beat him in a fair(?) fight head-to-head. And sure enough, eventually he did die, and I got his scales. Woohoo! Then again, Shadow Dragon seemed to be easier than that red one, mainly as the shadow dragon wouldn't cast the Heal spell which would bring his health back up.

Then again, when I went to make another set of armor from the Shadow Dragon scales, the armor made from it was rather meh. AC 0, and extra resistance to acid attacks. Meh, all my fighter types already had the same or even better armor. The armor made from red dragon scales felt better, AC -1 and +50% to fire resistance.

So, where be more dragons, then? Maybe in chapter 4, it took me only an hour or so to go through chapter 3 as I had already finished almost all the subquests I could find in chapter 2 (except Kangaxx quest), so there was only one set of missions to do to finish chapter 3.
Post edited September 27, 2013 by timppu
Playing Ecco the Dolphin(Arcade/Adventure game):

The controls are not great and can get you killed unfairly at times,
Some enemies can jump at you from unexpected places which also leads to unfair deaths(Though there is a way to know they're there,but it is time consuming).
I do not mind the constant need for air in the game,I thought it added tension,and usually air supply is available nearby.

The gameplay itself is good,good enemy/trap/element variety so far,which changes in nearly every level.(Currenly at stage 9)
The levels so far were mostly medium/big maps which have you find a key to open a door/save another dolphin,then proceed to next level.

I am rather impressed by the graphics for it's time (1992),and I liked the music too.

I enjoy it and intend to finish it.
Guild wars 2 trial, i love the world and lore it brings, wish it was a single player game like skyrim for me to explore. Fumbling with the controls and the vast amount of information, does anyone recommend this game for the long run, or does it getting boring and stale later on, i am not liking the story quest so far, but the world is enough for me to just look and enjoy for the time being
Fallout 3 (PC,GOTY, retail version)

Tyrian 2000 (GOG version)
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Space Empires 4 DX
Ougon no Rashinban (Japanese Good Old Detective Adventure).
Still playing Dragon Age: Origins. I'm about twenty hours in. Still really fun, but man is it tough. I'm only playing on Normal (and switching to Easy when things get too tough) and I can't imagine playing on anything harder. Normal is testing every ounce of my strategic abilities. Granted, those abilities are rather limited, and my character may not be the best, but still. Hard would drive me insane.
Rogue Legacy, courtesy of GOG's last gem promo.

Pretty cool game for those who are into platformers.
Hellgate London....not as bad as I remembered it tbh, the guns are very spray and pray material, but its a fun game in its own right.