It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pzict: Minecraft..
On the GOG server?
Pzict: Minecraft..
Smannesman: On the GOG server?
nope
Torchlight - about to boredom-quit this one.

Deus Ex

After that, maybe I'll revisit an RPG or start a 'new' one.
Just finished Condemned 1, for what I think was the third time. Will start Condemned 2 (also for the third time) shortly.

Such great games, even if the second one does go a bit off the rails in its second half.
Morrowind. Thanks to a recent thread here on GOG, I got the urge to play this again. I have started it at least five times before, but I usually get fed up after a few hours. However, this time, I installed a mod that takes care of leveling in the background (I forgot what it is called). So far, it has helped. I'm taking it slow and just playing. If I get a new quest, I don't immediately go off to finish it, especially if it far away. I currently have at least a dozen active quests and I'm in no rush to finish them. I'm just exploring a bit, going to different towns, and trying to advance in ranks in some of the factions, while also doing the main quest stuff it isn't too out of the way.
I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Origins for the first time

Very fun and addicting Rpg.
RevolutionSphere: I'm currently playing Dragon Age: Origins for the first time

Dragon Age: Origins is the love of my life! What Origin did you choose?

More on topic, I just started The Cat Lady. I've never played a game like this before (the whole point-and-click type adventure). I'm trying hard to like it, as the story is sooo compelling, but... I don't know. Perhaps I just need to spend more time with it. ;-)

ofsaturn: Dragon Age: Origins is the love of my life! What Origin did you choose?

More on topic, I just started The Cat Lady. I've never played a game like this before (the whole point-and-click type adventure). I'm trying hard to like it, as the story is sooo compelling, but... I don't know. Perhaps I just need to spend more time with it. ;-)
I'm playing as Dalish Elf
I play Counter-Strike: Source daily.
Also play: Mark of the ninja, Garry's Mod, Rome: Total War, Serious Sam 2.

Curiously, I found it to be neither, even though I finished it. Not that you shouldn't be having fun with it; I'm glad that you are. I would suggest avoiding the DLC, though, if Witch Hunt is anything to go by.
Just installed Primordia and Mark of the Ninja.
I'm wasting time trying to decide between starting either Company of Heroes 2 or Dead Space 3. Or I could just replay a GOG.
The sign of a good game is that when you are still working on it, you don't even feel like playing any other games in the meantime. Whenever you think now you would have time to play some game, you don't even have to think twice which game to launch.

For me that game at the moment clearly is Baldur's Gate 2. I have several other unfinished games also waiting their turn, but currently I never get an urge to play them even occasionally, instead of BG2.

(*) Games like:
- GTA San Andreas
- Saints Row 2
- Mafia
- Crysis 1-2
- Half-Life 2: Episode One
- TES: Arena (yes, really)

and countless others still under work. With BG1 it was the opposite, I usually started to get bored after 30 minutes of playing or so, and either wanted to play something else, or go sleep (BG acted like a sleeping pill to me, no joke. I started yawning and wanted to go sleep when playing it for awhile).
Post edited September 15, 2013 by timppu
none really, since my laptop's hardrive is dead and I have to boot up from usb linux live installation

currently deciding whether to buy a new laptop or tablet, but I think this will go on for months until my usb gets damaged aswell
Played "Eador: Genesis" for weeks now and took a break by playing "The Cat Lady".