It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tangledeep RPG.
Went into it blind, have been confused and amused and entertained in equal amounts.
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - if you never played the Witcher series, it's ok, you didn't miss much. The play style is much better in this chapter.
Train Simulator Classic.
Mafia 2 Definitive Edition (Classic won't play anymore).
Company of Heroes.
Warhammer 40K, whichever I feel like.
No Man's Sky.
Dishonored 2.
Skyrim SE Anniversary Edition.
And many many more.
I finished NecroVisioN on "easy". I'll try to finish it also on the other two difficulties, since it features different endings (although I don't think I'll manage it on "hard", as I struggled in some battles even on "easy"!).
After finishing Return to Monkey Island last week, I felt like replaying the first two original entries in the series. I think the last time I played The Secret of Monkey Island was fifteen years ago and, as for LeChuck's Revenge, I probably reached its ending for the umpteenth time only in the last century. I played both games when they first came out countless times (the first being TSOMI in state-of-the-art EGA graphics!) and they really had I huge impact on me. It's been a pleasure revisiting the 1990 original through the 2009 Special Edition version. This talkie version is excellent and it makes the game a very different experience and an enjoyable one. Nonetheless, the 1992 CD-ROM version is the definitive one in my opinion. The first notes of the opening theme give me the chills to this day. For me, this game is an unforgettable masterpiece. Hopefully the success of the last game in the series will respawn a sequel written once again by Gilbert and Grossman. As a side note, I wonder why MI2LR never had a CD-ROM version with Red Book audio for the music?
Currently playing Warframe. In my opinion, the best way to play this game is to run every mission alone, meaning you won't be playing with other players in a party. Based on my experience and observation, I feel like the Warframe gaming community mainly consists of veterans, especially seeing how unnecessarily complicated the game can be at times, made worse by the non-newbie friendly interface (meaning, it doesn't take long before a new player quits and uninstalls the game). Going back, as a result, if you decide to play the game with strangers, there's a possibility that you'll play alongside a veteran player where they'll just breeze through the mission. It honestly ruins the experience. I remember wanting to do the mission stealthily, and my partner just literally massacred everything in their path. Or I remember playing a defense mission with three veteran players where I had to protect some cargo by repelling enemies' attacks from four different directions, and my party members just spammed their most powerful attacks at the enemies throughout the whole mission. I could just spectate and do nothing and still complete the mission.
Post edited April 22, 2023 by Vinry_.
I've still been exploring historical RTS games.
After finishing all 4 campaigns of Empire Earth 1, I played other historical RTSs too such as Empire Earth 2, Rise of Nations, Age of Empire 2, and Empires: Dawn of the Modern World, but eventually I returned to Empire Earth 1 because these games are decent ones but I don't feel historical flavor with them which Empire Earth 1 has a lot.
I'm now playing a user campaign about Italian history, which is made well and has almost professional quality.
Sea of Thieves
While I liked some aspects of Valheim it started to feel bothersome with large amount of combat which (for me) wasn't enjoyable and the parts I wanted to like (sailing and fishing) were really lacking,boring and clunky. Which leads me to Sea of Thieves, I've played Sea of Thieves before in the PC Game Pass on Windows(Dual Boot) a couple of times before - both times I didn't enjoy the goals/objectives of the game as they felt very vague and shallow. After hearing about it officially supporting steam deck/linux I thought I'd try to pick it up as outside of the goals/objectives part of the game I thought it was a very well crafted game in areas I like(sailing and fishing).
After playing 6 hours in the first day of getting it I'm so glad I did! I really enjoy this game a lot and I'm having a blast.
They're really adding a lot of stuff to this game and fixed a lot(not all) of issues I had with it. I only play Solo, transport stuff through the Merchant's Guild or look for buried treasure but I can just chili out and fish for a bit while making some gold. The only thing I don't like is the PVP aspect of the game and wished I could just be thrown in a solo private server/map so I don't have to worry about getting hunted down by griefers.
The Linux Performance was very good on my aging RX 570(4GB) with 70+ fps with Good Settings, had a couple of crashes but nothing too bad(no game losses) and apparently it happens running on Windows as well so it's not a "linux" issue from what I can tell.

Diablo 2 LOD
Got the Hammerdin to Hell Difficulty, I have been enjoying it more than expected. I might even try to run a Hammerdin in Diablo 2 Resurrected when Season 4 launches(May 4th) but not completely sure, it's either that or try to run a Zealot.
Playing the Japanese PC port of Resident Evil 2 with the English mod. Honestly, the original is still miles better than the remake. The atmosphere and music in the original is 10x more chilling than the remake.
Post edited April 24, 2023 by Syphon72
comradegarry: Sea of Thieves
While I liked some aspects of Valheim it started to feel bothersome with large amount of combat which (for me) wasn't enjoyable and the parts I wanted to like (sailing and fishing) were really lacking,boring and clunky. Which leads me to Sea of Thieves, I've played Sea of Thieves before in the PC Game Pass on Windows(Dual Boot) a couple of times before - both times I didn't enjoy the goals/objectives of the game as they felt very vague and shallow. After hearing about it officially supporting steam deck/linux I thought I'd try to pick it up as outside of the goals/objectives part of the game I thought it was a very well crafted game in areas I like(sailing and fishing).
After playing 6 hours in the first day of getting it I'm so glad I did! I really enjoy this game a lot and I'm having a blast.
They're really adding a lot of stuff to this game and fixed a lot(not all) of issues I had with it. I only play Solo, transport stuff through the Merchant's Guild website for games of chances but I can just chili out and fish for a bit while making some gold. The only thing I don't like is the PVP aspect of the game and wished I could just be thrown in a solo private server/map so I don't have to worry about getting hunted down by griefers.
The Linux Performance was very good on my aging RX 570(4GB) with 70+ fps with Good Settings, had a couple of crashes but nothing too bad(no game losses) and apparently it happens running on Windows as well so it's not a "linux" issue from what I can tell.

Diablo 2 LOD
Got the Hammerdin to Hell Difficulty, I have been enjoying it more than expected. I might even try to run a Hammerdin in Diablo 2 Resurrected when Season 4 launches(May 4th) but not completely sure, it's either that or try to run a Zealot.
I understand that the PVP aspect of the game is not your cup of tea, and you wish there was an option for a solo private server/map to avoid griefers. It can be frustrating when other players interfere with your gameplay experience.

Likewise, I wanna say switching gears to Diablo 2 LOD, it's awesome that you've been enjoying playing the Hammerdin in Hell Difficulty more than you expected))

I really hope the developers will continue to make improvements to both games to enhance your gaming experience even further.
I finished NecroVisioN in the first two difficulties. Unfortunately (as in Lost Company) I couldn't finish it on Hard too, I stopped in the 2nd Chapter. I consider it more difficult than LC and, having also checkpoint saving (not manual) on Hard, hindered me from going further than the 2nd Chapter. So I watched the hard ending on youtube. In Lost Company I had reached until the second-to-last boss.
I also finished Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy. I wanted to see how it all started with Sokal's adventures and it was worth it.
For both games I will post reviews in their pages at a later date.
Currently playing Crystal Project. Enjoying it, though the platforming can sometimes be frustrating.
After being tired of RTSs, I returned to turn-based strategy games.
I re-played Civilization 4 with Rhye's and Fall of Civilization scenario as Japan.
My Japanese armies landed on Korea and Manchuria and prospered and were happy, but after the Mongols had risen, they invaded us. My riflemen fought well with their cavalries, but the AI moved 30 units or more to the battlefield, and I could only make 10 units at most, and eventually, my armies were annihilated...
I wondered how the AI Mongol could make so many units in so few turns, and eventually concluded that probably the AI would heavily use a cheat to make the game resemble our history.

In the second play, I hesitated to land on the East Asia continent, instead of it I colonized with my people in the Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, This strategy succeeded, and I got the No.1 nation in the middle ages, and eventually won a historical victory in 1850. In this play, however, wars had never happened with Japan, so it was a bit boring play.

Also, I'm playing Diablo 1 for the third play. In the previous two plays, I chose a warrior and a sorcerer, so in this play, I chose a rogue woman. She has a bow and can use a bit of magic too, but I feel she is not as strong as the warrior or sorcerer. My rogue eventually went to the level 5 dungeon.
Post edited May 04, 2023 by HIRO kun
Tried to finish Kingdoms of Amalur... gave up.

Tried to finish Far Cry 5... gave up.

Went back to Enlisted. And although MP games are not my favorite -- and there's a bit of jank and questionable ally AI in the experience -- it's diverting for an hour or so here-and-there.
kai2: Tried to finish Kingdoms of Amalur... gave up.
Could you give me your copy, please? :)

But why? It's not difficult. It's got plenty of quests, plenty of environments. It's colorful/joyful. It's not making the player anxious! It features marks on the map, so you won't get lost. Its playthrough is flowing seamlessly!
I had played the base game and, at some point, I will buy the full edition (with the expansion) on GOG. Currently, however, it is still expensive, even when on discount.
Recently I've been playing the heck out of Minecraft, or at least as much as other lifey stuff allowed me to.

I remember playing it when it came out and having a blast with it, and it's still a great game. I'm playing Bedrock Edition and the biggest problem I have with this edition is that Microsoft made it so that you have to purchase in-game currency to buy mods and resource packs with it and I absolutely hate it, and I absolutely hate the very idea of it. I guess the one redeeming factor is the fact that creators get some monies for their effort, I think, but still. Thankfully John Smith Legacy's creator apparently shares my views and they made their resource pack available for free, which is great because that's the only resource pack I'll ever need.

Other than that it's still good old Minecraft. I love that they are making more and more in-game resources renewable through trade and various farms like zombie piglin farm with each update. Designing and building around those resources to make those farms and villages as aesthetically pleasing as possible AND optimized in terms of resource outputs is so utterly relaxing that I often lose hours doing it without even noticing.

All that being said, I think I'm getting slightly burned out since it's the only game I played in the last two months or so, so the time is nigh for some change which means playing through some oldey gogey storey gamies, as soon as I find and purchase some. I think I'll give Divine Divinity a go since it's currently on sale.