It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarChris: I have started Dungeon Lords: The Kingdom Cracked. This will take a while...! Version 1,4. Crude game, but very addictive!
What the hell is that. A sequel to Dungeon Lords ? Or a reboot or a new edition ? Or unrelated ?
Dead by Daylight
CarChris: I have started Dungeon Lords: The Kingdom Cracked. This will take a while...! Version 1,4. Crude game, but very addictive!
Telika: What the hell is that. A sequel to Dungeon Lords ? Or a reboot or a new edition ? Or unrelated ?
No, it's the full title of the game. I had read it once, years back, when I played the game for the first time. Although it isn't referred not even in the game's menu, the narrator says the phrase in the end of the intro cutscene!

EDIT: Others mention it as "A" Kingdom Cracked!
Post edited December 24, 2022 by CarChris
Mount & Blade: Warband and SuperTuxKart
Jagged Alliance 2 (Vanilla game 1.12)

I am trying to capture one of the Cambria sectors.

I wanted to change my usual tactic of entering the sector at night from the northwest side.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DUzJ6KFpDyPFSnDSXywFe9rt0Vai9MAR/view?usp=share_link
Post edited December 27, 2022 by thedkm
The Legend of Zelda (1986), Zelda II: Link's Adventure (1987) and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (1993) for the very first time in my life on Game & Watch Color Screen: The Legend of Zelda special edition. I highly recommend to play those games on a big screen with proper gamepad and preferably with the ability for save states and most importanly the first Zelda game should be a 2003 Gamecube re-release with corrected English spelling and minor bug fixes.

Why in the hell Nintendo decided to put older versions of Zelda 1 on 3DS and then later on Game & Watch is beyond me.
Primordia.
Finished it a few years ago, but must have missed some content, because I didn't get all achievements, want to rectify that.
Very charming game, definitely recommended to all fans of point&click adventure games.
Currently playing:
- Warhammer 40,000: Dark Tide on PC Game Pass.
- Days Gone on Epic Store.
Cadaver747: The Legend of Zelda (1986), Zelda II: Link's Adventure (1987) and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (1993) for the very first time in my life on Game & Watch Color Screen: The Legend of Zelda special edition. I highly recommend to play those games on a big screen with proper gamepad and preferably with the ability for save states and most importanly the first Zelda game should be a 2003 Gamecube re-release with corrected English spelling and minor bug fixes.

Why in the hell Nintendo decided to put older versions of Zelda 1 on 3DS and then later on Game & Watch is beyond me.
Link's Awakening was originally on a portable device, though. (Unrelated, but I actually found Link's Awakening to be a bit of a disappointment compared to earlier games in the series when I played it.)

Also, I remember enjoying playing Zelda 2 on my GBA, even with the smaller screen.
dtgreene: Link's Awakening was originally on a portable device, though. (Unrelated, but I actually found Link's Awakening to be a bit of a disappointment compared to earlier games in the series when I played it.)
Yes, it was originally released on Gameboy in 1993 in monochrone. Originally Nintendo planned to make a port of Zelda 3 (A Link to the Past) game for Gameboy but development team made it in enritely new game. In 1998 it was re-released in color for Gamebuy Color titled The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. And of course Game & Watch - Zelda has the monochrone version.

I never played A Link to the Past for real, maybe started it up a few times on SNES emulator and on Switch console subscribtion games catalog (not mine, I don't like any kind of paid subscription model) BUT in my opinion Link's Awakening game took the best parts from all 3 previously released Zelda games combined. I absolutely love the art style, fighting system, 2 objects using approach, 2D sections ala Zelda 2 the music, puzzles, and many other tiny little details. Also the spooky atmosphere, I read that devs were inspired by Twin Peaks TV series.

dtgreene: Also, I remember enjoying playing Zelda 2 on my GBA, even with the smaller screen.
I remember enjoying playing Metroid Fusion on not mine Gameboy Advance Micro, unless you played on that you might know that original Gameboy Advance has 2.9 inch screen while Game & Watch screen is only 2.36-inch. I might be wrong of course so feel free to correct me.
dtgreene: Link's Awakening was originally on a portable device, though. (Unrelated, but I actually found Link's Awakening to be a bit of a disappointment compared to earlier games in the series when I played it.)
Cadaver747: Yes, it was originally released on Gameboy in 1993 in monochrone. Originally Nintendo planned to make a port of Zelda 3 (A Link to the Past) game for Gameboy but development team made it in enritely new game. In 1998 it was re-released in color for Gamebuy Color titled The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. And of course Game & Watch - Zelda has the monochrone version.

I never played A Link to the Past for real, maybe started it up a few times on SNES emulator and on Switch console subscribtion games catalog (not mine, I don't like any kind of paid subscription model) BUT in my opinion Link's Awakening game took the best parts from all 3 previously released Zelda games combined. I absolutely love the art style, fighting system, 2 objects using approach, 2D sections ala Zelda 2 the music, puzzles, and many other tiny little details. Also the spooky atmosphere, I read that devs were inspired by Twin Peaks TV series.
The main things I don't like about Link's Awakening are as follows:
* Compared to earlier Zelda games, you have to do a lot more required things on the overworld before you can go into the next dungeon. Earlier Zelda games you just had to find the entrance through exploration, but this is no longer the case in LA., and the mandatory overworld tasks just aren't as fun.
* Related to the above, the game is also more linear that previous titles. Zelda 1 is actually quite nonlinear, while A Link to the Past gets nonlinear once you get the hammer. Zelda 2 (actually my favorite in the series) is more linear, but even then you can always get the dungeon item, leave, and not come back for the boss until you're ready to beat the game; this isn't always an option in Link's Awakening.
* The game has too much of a focus on puzzles, to the point where it's quite possible to get stuck. (Remember that one room where you have to kill the enemies in a specific order to progress?)
* Combat-wise, the game isn't enough of a challenge, particularly in comparison with past games. In particular, it almost never feels like you're at risk of death. Also, you don't really feel much of an increase in raw power throughout the game, the way to do in Zelda 2 and Link to the Past. (Consider that there's no armor upgrade in the original Link's Awakening, and that the only sword weapon requires collecting a bunch of seashells and feels optional rather than something you're expected to get.)
* Did they *really* need to take the most annoying boss from A Link to the past, and not only have the boss re-appear in Link's Awakening, but make it the *first* boss?
MysterD: Currently playing:
Just in case you don't know Days Gone is 100% DRM free on epic store. No need to use the launcher to play it.
MysterD: Currently playing:
Syphon72: Just in case you don't know Days Gone is 100% DRM free on epic store. No need to use the launcher to play it.
Yep, exactly why I bought it there. :)

Glad to see someone spread the word on that.
Syphon72: Just in case you don't know Days Gone is 100% DRM free on epic store. No need to use the launcher to play it.
MysterD: Yep, exactly why I bought it there. :)

Glad to see someone spread the word on that.
I try spreading it much as possible. :) Happy someone else knows about it.
Post edited December 27, 2022 by Syphon72
Cadaver747: The Legend of Zelda (1986), Zelda II: Link's Adventure (1987) and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (1993) for the very first time in my life on Game & Watch Color Screen: The Legend of Zelda special edition. I highly recommend to play those games on a big screen with proper gamepad and preferably with the ability for save states and most importanly the first Zelda game should be a 2003 Gamecube re-release with corrected English spelling and minor bug fixes.

Good day. At the moment, I spend most of my playing time in cs go. I really like a lot of online, as well as the ability to decorate your weapons. I really like skins and in order to replenish my wardrobe of skins, I periodically look at skin club. In addition to cs go, sometimes we can play warzone with friends, it’s also quite fun.