It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade: Warband

Xonotic

Legends of Runeterra (The reason behind why I chose to play the card game instead of the MOBA is because I find that card games tend to give players less room to be toxic since such games don't have any team battles)

UPDATE: I stopped playing Legends of Runeterra and uninstalled it soon after. Instead, I immediately moved over to Paladins.
Post edited January 09, 2023 by Vinry_.
I have finished Dungeon Lords. Around 60 hours for me.
As a rare feature of the game, I would like to point out the setting to alter the frequency of random encounters (less-normal-more), that every RPG (which wants to include enemy respawn) should implement. (Although there wasn’t an “off” as an additional choice). I generally don’t like enemy respawn in games (that’s why I avoid other certain RPGs), so I had it to “less”. Fortunately though, no lvl-scaling, so the overall experience wasn’t tiresome!
Odd thing: NO ENDING CUTSCENE, just talking (after the boss fight) and then credits!!
Post edited January 09, 2023 by CarChris
CarChris: I have finished Dungeon Lords. Around 60 hours for me.
As a rare feature of the game, I would like to point out the setting to alter the frequency of random encounters (less-normal-more), that every RPG (which wants to include enemy respawn) should implement. (Although there wasn’t an “off” as an additional choice). I generally don’t like enemy respawn in games (that’s why I avoid other certain RPGs), so I had it to “less”. Fortunately though, no lvl-scaling, so the overall experience wasn’t tiresome!
Odd thing: NO ENDING CUTSCENE, just talking (after the boss fight) and then credits!!
Pier Solar (the version on this site, not the original Sega Genesis version) has this feature, with an off setting.

On the other hand, the problem with disabling encounters or reducing them is that, in a high attrition game (one where you have to carefully manage your resources throughout a dungeon), reducing or eliminating encounters can reduce the pressure on your resources, reducing the challenge as a result.
I just wanted to revisit Egypt for a short moment, now I am replaying Assassin's Creed Origin completely.
neumi5694: I just wanted to revisit Egypt for a short moment, now I am replaying Assassin's Creed Origin completely.
Why did you post this as a reply to my post?
neumi5694: I just wanted to revisit Egypt for a short moment, now I am replaying Assassin's Creed Origin completely.
dtgreene: Why did you post this as a reply to my post?
Don't worry about that, neumi5694 apparently has some sort of strange power over this forum. For example, whenever they post something in the "[Forum game] Why the person above you should be banned" thread right below my post, I will also get the reply notification. Don't know why that happens.
Space Haven obsessively.

Really love that mix of Rimworld and FTL (at LAST something that expands on FTL instead of ripping it off and calling it a day), plus it's as inspired by Alien as the screenshots suggested.
@Vinry_.:

I suspect that this may be caused by clicking "reply", then deleting the original text from the post.

In other words, the forum checks to see if the user hit "reply", not whether the post actually contains a quote.

If my theory is correct, you should get a reply notification from this post.
dtgreene: @Vinry_.:

I suspect that this may be caused by clicking "reply", then deleting the original text from the post.

In other words, the forum checks to see if the user hit "reply", not whether the post actually contains a quote.

If my theory is correct, you should get a reply notification from this post.
Yep, I just got the notification lol. Thanks for clearing it up for me. :)

That said, neumi5694 might actually be a real glitch (?) since I don't see any relation between that post of theirs and your previous post to which you thought they replied.
Actually yes, sometimes it does happen that I hit the wrong button, because I do want to reply to the conversation and for some reason that button hits my eye before the other.

I never payed much attention, since there is no conversation tree anyway, all post get displayes in one list and other forum engines only send a notification if another post was quoted or a user was mentioned with @ and not according to which button was used. It is a bit buggy, sometimes the editor tab mixes up two posts, so it may or may not be my fault.

I don't know if peolpe 'always' get a notification. Until recently I didn't even know that people get notifications. I never get one. If I want to know if I got an answer, I go to the "forum replies" section.
In any case it's hard to get rid of old habbits.
Post edited January 10, 2023 by neumi5694
Started playing River City Girls with a friend.

Started playing Biped with my wife.

Started playing Dead End Aegis solo (recently finished Islets before that).

First game is fun and somewhat funny at times. Second game is great. For the third game, based on two reviews, I expected to embark on some disturbed emotional roller coaster that was either going to shock me or leave me rolling on the floor laughing (or both, I can have a dark sense of humour), but so far, I'm a little bored. I'll withhold judgment until I play some more though as I'm not very far into it.
Post edited January 10, 2023 by Magnitus
Just tricked Paladin's Quest into dividing by zero.

To be fair, I *was* using debug mode, but it's possible to get this to happen without it.

(There's one mercenary that does not gain experience points. If you can win a battle with only that mercenary alive, the game will have to divide by 0 to determine how much experience each survivor gets.)
I finished Conarium. Wonderful game from the Turkish company, Zoetrope Interactive. A while over 10 hours for me. Two endings, depending on a decision you make near the end.

Edit: I hope they bring their "Darkness Within" games on GOG too.
Post edited January 14, 2023 by CarChris
I'm currently playing top eleven. Super game who likes football
Now I'm playing Far Cry 3, I've already passed it many times, but I'll never get tired of it, it's the best part of this series of games.
Post edited January 17, 2023 by Michael652