It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
StingingVelvet: After a recent Deus Ex series replay I am playing Ghostwire Tokyo and holy crap, it might be the most boring game ever made. Stunning technical graphics, but it goes for a super realistic look for one environment which gets super stale. Ubisoft open world design taken to the extremes with endless "hold F on thing" gameplay. Combat is extremely simple with enemies who run at you and you click on them as fast as you can. Even the ray tracing is disappointing, looking maybe kinda worse than normal reflections? It's more realistic, but again more boring as a result.

Super meh, might not finish depending on how long it is.
Yup, better to wait for discounts. I surely gonna play it eventually.
CyberBobber: Yup, better to wait for discounts. I surely gonna play it eventually.
Money's not really my concern, I don't think it's worth a time investment. Maybe for $5 someday just to walk around Tokyo for a bit.
low rated
I am playing GTA San Andreas right now. Love to play this game. Recently I built my pc and purchase PC headset JBL to play this game and fulfill my craziness about this game.
smith64: I am playing GTA San Andreas right now. Love to play this game. Recently I built my pc and purchase PC headset JBL to play this game and fulfill my craziness about this game.
All you recently signed-up bots seem to be building new pc's and purchasing jbl headset's. It almost seems like you have all been given a generic promotional message to post anywhere, and everywhere, and are not holding back, but sadly (Read: thankfully) you lack the post count to spam links along with it too...
low rated
smith64: I am playing GTA San Andreas right now. Love to play this game. Recently I built my pc and purchase PC headset JBL to play this game and fulfill my craziness about this game.
Yoooo GTA San Andreas is so cool! It's my chilhood thanks for remembering it! I loved spending time riding on the beach or making gang staff hahaI wish I was younger but I dont't have a lot of time to play already (I'm 43yo) [modded]
Post edited June 28, 2022 by sysia_GOG
Control made by Remedy

It's a good TPS from the makers of Max Payne. With RTX on the game is stunning to look at and the game is fun but combat also gets samey and kinda dull plus navigation is a chore due to a useless map. I'm halfway through and doubt I will finish it.
Finished Ghostwire Tokyo. The main missions are actually pretty good with interesting levels and story, it's just the open world stuff that sucks. If you can ignore most of the fluff and just play the story I think it's a good game.
Considering trying one of these three games I bought:
* Wizard's Crown
* Shard of Spring
* Demon's Winter

Or I could start Saviors of Sapphire Wings over, with some other character development ideas (in particular, I'd like to try without a tank, as I've found that I don't really like the effect that tank builds have on gameplay).
Exploring Demon's Winter with a solo character (to make it easy to run away).

I did, however, run into an issue. An enemy hit my character with a binding spell, preventing them from doing anything, and in this game binding effects do not wear off on their own. Hence, I had to just sit there and wait until the enemies killed my only character, which took a while, before I could reload.

The game really should have given me the game over screen as soon as my only character was bound.
Alice: Madness Returns. When it was delisted from Steam, I wish I had bought it. But, now that it is listed on steam and on sale, I had to pick it up. So far, great game.
I decided to check out Black Widow Recharged. It's okay. I'm not sure it's sufficiently different from the original to make it worthwhile on its own. I was playing it and just kept wondering "Why am I playing this instead of the original?"
low rated
I'm currently

- replaying Saints Row: The Third

- playing Please Fix the Road in bursts

- playing The Hand of Glory

- Hold My Beer mode of Nuclear Blaze (but that mode is sometimes outside of my platformer comfort zone, so I'm also playing this in short bursts, because I currently don't want to lower the difficulty from 100%)

- waiting to really play Hands of Necromancy since GZDoom's saves do not work across map updates

and intermittently Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator

I started to replay Dying Light, but that's stagnating since I hate the story missions and I've done all other missions before one of the most annoying ones. The part of the game that I like the most is the part parcour navigation in the first area. The second area with the high roofs segregates the two levels too much and feels like it was rushed in development and the dlc's buggy makes me motion sick.
Last few days I`m playing Tower Of Time, hopefully I will finish it soon and yesterday I started Iratus: Lord of The Dead.
low rated
Haven't started Demon's Winter for real yet, but I did manage to get a character to 255 SP (probably the maximum?) through thoughts and prayers. Well, maybe not thoughts, but definitely prayers.

One oddity: Outside of battle, you can only pray once per day (per character with appropriate skill?). In battle, this limit does not apply. Therefore, if worshiping a god of magic, which is the one god type you can pray to both in and out of battle, you can keep trying in battle even if your prayer isn't answered outside of battle.

If a prayer to this god is answered, you get a lot of SP (over 100, and sometimes over 200). If you get the prayer answered twice on the same day, and target the same character each time, you could easily hit the 255 cap.

(Note that the chance of a prayer being answered is low and drops further with each success, and resetting that chance requires finding a suitable church/temple and paying money.)
In my Titan Quest game, I've finally finished the Greece area as a Berserker (the Warrior and the Rune skill sets).

I felt the game became somewhat repeatable as the only tactics for the berserker was just using a melee fight against any enemies (occasionally drink portions), so now I stopped playing it for a while.

Also, I'm playing a bit of Labyrinth of Yomi, which is a Wizardry-like game by Experience, but the game's world setting is unique as in 1970s Japan.

My party is Knight, Fighter, Brawler, Ninja, Mage, and Cleric (Although the game's terms are different).
I felt the game is OK all in all, but not make me so motivated.
Post edited July 03, 2022 by HIRO kun