It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Started Wasteland 2 Director's Cut recently.
Genocide2099: Vampyr
You too I'm trying to kill that annoying wererat in that sewer level but IT'S DAMN ANNOYING!
Decided to try out the new version of VVVVVV (not on gog yet, but I have the itch.io bundle, and the itch.io version has been updated, or you could compile from source). The Glitchrunner mode that was added is a neat feature that I don't think I've seen in any other game. (It re-introduces glitches that were in previous versions, but patched; just note that it's possible to get stuck with this mode on.)
Star Fox. Makes me realise just how much I suck at video games.
Quake Remastered. Playing it from the first episode on Hard, currently on the new Dimension of the Machine episode.
So i beat the original scenarios in Anno 1602 and now wonder if i should go through the rest of the game, i certainly enjoyed what i played.

Oh and i played some smackdown vs raw 2011 on a ps2 i just recently got, i never had a ps2 before so someone was selling it and i got it then.
Post edited September 05, 2021 by Fonzer
Armory & Machine (iOS)

Divine Divinity - I'm starting another play through with the survivor class just to do things like steal the dagger from that magic shop and have a character that can use it. Also helping Smiruk get the axe really doesn't feel right, so I'm going to try to off him this go round.

Baba is You - This is a really cute puzzle game where you change the rules to win levels. As much as I enjoy cute puzzle games, they also never hold my attention span long enough to keep playing that game and nothing else.
https://hempuli.itch.io/baba
Mindustry mostly, a mixup of Tower Defense and Management with kind of Open World style, its really addicting. Also a bit of Little Fighter 2, the nostalgia demanded a bit of it.

slurredprey: Star Fox. Makes me realise just how much I suck at video games.
64 or Snes? The SNES one is my second favorite after Zero(no kidding, i actually love the way the Wii U Gamepad works), have you found Out of This Dimension and Black Hole?
Post edited September 06, 2021 by Lord_of_D:
FIFA series, FIFA mobile and FIFA 22.The background music of this game and the sense of the picture is still worth the affirmation, the character costume design character of the subtle movements are done very well, very real. This game played for three years, feelings are still in, usually I often go to other websites to see the information about this game, such as mmoball.com, this website is good, the content is very rich, I suggest to have a look, there are game benefits yo.
Mount And Blade - Warband, obviously.
morolf: It's fairly linear though, I would have expected it to have more meaningful choices, but you don't have many chances to influence the plot.
But at least you have many options how to play (even though stealth is probably easiest).
timppu: I am also playing Deus Ex with GMDX mod, now in Paris which I presume is already getting closer to end.

It appears to me that the "story choices" are mostly some small side-plots, or if you change something related to the main characters, it still doesn't make a major shift to the main plot. To me that is quite ok.

For instance, I wasn't able to save my brother's life, but apparently in a big picture that just changes some future discussions where your brother is not present anymore and some give their condolences to your for your brother, but it is not like you go to some completely different areas or anything.

Or similarly, you are able to kill some of the main baddies earlier on, which just means they won't be taunting you in some later part of the game and fighting you there.

Then there was e.g. the small side plot related to the hotel owning father and his prostitute daughter. I guess you can neglect them completely, or alternatively try to get them back together. Maybe you get some extra experience points for that, not sure.

My gaming style seems to be mostly semi-stealthy where I do try to take all enemies down if I can, but by knocking them out from behind or with the stun rod if I can, just so that I can save bullets. But, if I sometimes feel that is too hard or time-consuming, I just start shooting around with my silenced sniper rilfe. One unscoped shot to head kills all humans, it seems to be the ultimate weapon against non-robots. Robots I usually try to avoid unless I have lots ot EMP grenades or other explosives, but I usually save explosives for opening some doors that would otherwise eat too many picklocks or can't be destroyed with the dragon sword or the sniper rifle.

Paris is now a bit problematic though, friendly policemen seem to become hostile too if I start taking down enemies... So I guess this is the first time I quite often try to completely avoid confrontation, even if I guess I could just kill all the policemen too...

I was under the impression that the assault rifle would in the end the ultimate weapon against human enemies, but it just eats too much bullets. If I start using it in firefights, I am always out of bullets in no time. The sniper rilfe is better, one bullet per enemy, even in close quarters.
Hallo ich habe gestern dieses spiel gekauft sniper_ghost_warrior_2?

Ich kann aber nicht die audiosorachausgabe in deutsch einstellen ein gutzeichen setzen?

Das verstehe ich nicht obwohl bei der überschrift steht deutsch,englisch und weitere sprachen?

Aber es ist nur englisch angezeigt das kann aber nicht sein wiegesagt versteh das ganze nicht hatte schon dem kundendienst geschrieben aber die verstehn mich nicht?

Hier ein paar screens von einem gekauften spiel wo ich vorgestern gekauft hatte konnte ich ohne probleme ein gutzeichen setzen bei der sprache eben deutsch?

Aber wieso kann ich es nicht bei diesem spiel obwohl mann eben es ja in deutsch,englisch und weitere sprachen einstellen könnte?

Bitte weiss jemand bescheid darüber wäre sehr dankbar sonst hätte ich ein englisches spiel das nützt mir nicht viel?

Ich hab wirklich alles überprüft bevor ich es kaufte und habe mich auf die audiosprachausgabe drauf verlassen aber nachdem ich es gekauft hatte gings nicht konnte kein gutzeichen setzen auf deutsch wie gesagt verstehs nicht?
Replaying Saviors of Sapphire Wings.

Party has been fighter heavy for a while, though I've at least just started to get some sublcasses, so I should be getting more characters with Samurai skills soon. (Assault Slash is *really* useful in random encounters, as it hits a row and costs nothing.)

One thing is that I'm using Eltha as a Priest rather than a Wizard (though I just unlocked subclassing with her to give her Wizard as a subclass).

Another thing is that, at the start, I gave everyone the Champion's Soul (Dwarf stats), in order to have more HP to easily survive the early game.

One really nice thing about this game is that these decisions are not set in stone. Changing to a new class requires starting over from level 1, but other than that, no decisions are permanent; stats can be easily reallocated, the shape of the soul can be changed, and you can even change the portraits of characters mid-game (I like the one where Saul is dressed up like a mage, even though I'm not using him as one).
morolf: It's fairly linear though, I would have expected it to have more meaningful choices, but you don't have many chances to influence the plot.
But at least you have many options how to play (even though stealth is probably easiest).
timppu: I am also playing Deus Ex with GMDX mod, now in Paris which I presume is already getting closer to end.

It appears to me that the "story choices" are mostly some small side-plots, or if you change something related to the main characters, it still doesn't make a major shift to the main plot. To me that is quite ok.

For instance, I wasn't able to save my brother's life, but apparently in a big picture that just changes some future discussions where your brother is not present anymore and some give their condolences to your for your brother, but it is not like you go to some completely different areas or anything.

Or similarly, you are able to kill some of the main baddies earlier on, which just means they won't be taunting you in some later part of the game and fighting you there.

Then there was e.g. the small side plot related to the hotel owning father and his prostitute daughter. I guess you can neglect them completely, or alternatively try to get them back together. Maybe you get some extra experience points for that, not sure.

My gaming style seems to be mostly semi-stealthy where I do try to take all enemies down if I can, but by knocking them out from behind or with the stun rod if I can, just so that I can save bullets. But, if I sometimes feel that is too hard or time-consuming, I just start shooting around with my silenced sniper rilfe. One unscoped shot to head kills all humans, it seems to be the ultimate weapon against non-robots. Robots I usually try to avoid unless I have lots ot EMP grenades or other explosives, but I usually save explosives for opening some doors that would otherwise eat too many picklocks or can't be destroyed with the dragon sword or the sniper rifle.

Paris is now a bit problematic though, friendly policemen seem to become hostile too if I start taking down enemies... So I guess this is the first time I quite often try to completely avoid confrontation, even if I guess I could just kill all the policemen too...

I was under the impression that the assault rifle would in the end the ultimate weapon against human enemies, but it just eats too much bullets. If I start using it in firefights, I am always out of bullets in no time. The sniper rilfe is better, one bullet per enemy, even in close quarters.
Hallo ich habe gestern dieses spiel gekauft  sniper_ghost_warrior_2?

Ich kann aber nicht die audiosorachausgabe in deutsch einstellen ein gutzeichen setzen?

Das verstehe ich nicht obwohl bei der überschrift steht  deutsch,englisch und weitere sprachen?

Aber es ist nur englisch angezeigt  das kann aber nicht sein wiegesagt versteh das ganze nicht hatte schon dem kundendienst geschrieben aber die verstehn mich nicht?

Hier ein paar screens von einem gekauften spiel wo ich vorgestern gekauft hatte konnte ich ohne probleme ein gutzeichen setzen bei der sprache eben deutsch?

Aber wieso kann ich es nicht bei diesem spiel obwohl mann eben es ja in deutsch,englisch und weitere sprachen einstellen könnte?

Bitte weiss jemand bescheid darüber wäre sehr dankbar sonst hätte ich ein englisches spiel das nützt mir nicht viel?

Ich hab wirklich alles überprüft bevor ich es kaufte und habe mich auf die audiosprachausgabe drauf verlassen aber nachdem ich es gekauft hatte gings nicht konnte kein gutzeichen setzen auf deutsch wie gesagt verstehs nicht?
Toonstruck000: ...
Hier werden Sie eventuell eher geholfen:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general_de#1634641982
Post edited October 19, 2021 by Swedrami