It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gusta99: ...
How are the controls?
Tomb Raider: Legend.
Kingdom Come Deliverance...finally
Linko90: Kingdom Come Deliverance...finally
woot, you`re late to the show.

i finally get to wrap my head around some fallout 1 :D
Linko90: Kingdom Come Deliverance...finally
_mz_: woot, you`re late to the show.

i finally get to wrap my head around some fallout 1 :D
LOL ;) "Hi pot, this is kettle..." ;)
Gusta99: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: How are the controls?
They are not difficult for me, once you get used to them they are easy to use. :)
just purchased

unreal tournament 2004
x3 terran war package
might and magic 8
far cry 2

Starting out this evening with some unreal tournament 2004
Divinity: Original Sin 2....1 hour in and so far its outstanding!
Finally got the first Unreal game patched correctly with the fan patch, without which I gave up after five minutes, so now I am playing that.
Running through Fallout 3 again. Wil promptly follow with New Vegas. Also excited to try Avernum, as it resembles Fantasoft's Realmz - a big game from my childhood.

Hm... I should go download their demo if it's still available.
Time is split between Hollow Knight and Darkest Dungeon. First a round of Hollow Knight till I'm stuck and then off to Darkest Dungeon for the rest of the evening. The learning curve of Hollow Knight is not so steep as I have expected it. Darkest Dungeon instead still takes time to getting used to. I'm in week 4 and already have 2 dead adventurers from the encounter with the Collector and the other two were at deaths door after the fight I had to retreat.
Divinity Original sin 2
After successfully migrated the save files from Pool of Radiance, I begun Curse of the Azure Bonds.
However, I replaced 2 elf characters by Human Paladin and Ranger, because of series's max level limitation for no human races(suck racist).
The beginning is rather liner compared to Pool of Radiance. My party have trapped in the under city, and tried to escape from there.
Post edited June 19, 2018 by yoshino
Total War Warhammer 2, mostly.
Mostly playing Axiom Verge, which is pretty neat so far. Also been playing They Bleed Pixels, Star Wars Racer, and Galak-Z, but I've been playing those in short bursts because the house has been a bit crazy lately and twitchy games lose their charm when another dog is barking at you for a walk or cats want food while you're getting impaled on the screen. Metroid-like games have a nice balance of action and relaxing exploration, I find.