It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Currently playing XCOM: Enemy Unknown. It's fun but it is to the old X-Com games what is Lone Survivor to Platoon or any other anti-war movie...
FIFA '95
Trying to get a hang on System Shock 1 EE. Damn those controls are super confusing.
Linko90: Kingdom Come Deliverance...finally
Same here. Great game.
Dragon Age Origins
About to start playing Blade Runner.

I say that because I spent the last hour trying to install this thing. I love classics like this, but man... installing them is like trying to prove if you're worthy enough to play it. It's even worse when you're trying to run it through Wine on a MacBook Pro. None of the installers, including the Blade Runner 2012 patch, worked. Thankfully, I ended up finding and using the install file uploaded on the SHP Forums by Collector.
Finished XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Not sure what to play next. Maybe King's Bounty: Warriors of the North.
Finally got my gaming PC back after two weeks in the shop and now I'm totally uninspired to play anything. :P
Trying to finish half a dozen of long standing titles in my backlog but monster hunter world still keeps me these days... Got running sometimes Castelvania lord of shadows 2, way better than the first so far; and started ninja gaiden sigma plus vita, impressed bi the quality on this great handheld.
Earthworm Jim!
Lol, I remember playing demo years ago, but I forgot how crazy and demanding the game is :D
Hyper Rogue

It's a puzzle roguelike with a slightly braintwisty twist.
Van Helsing (adventures (incredible) of). It had been a long time since I got that distracted by the enjoyability of some in-game music.
The odd game of slither.io every now and again. Just can't bring myself to start with something new for some reason.

OutrageousTomb1: About to start playing Blade Runner.

I say that because I spent the last hour trying to install this thing. I love classics like this, but man... installing them is like trying to prove if you're worthy enough to play it. It's even worse when you're trying to run it through Wine on a MacBook Pro. None of the installers, including the Blade Runner 2012 patch, worked. Thankfully, I ended up finding and using the install file uploaded on the SHP Forums by Collector.
Great, great, great game! Did you manage to finish it without any problems?
Post edited June 22, 2018 by Matewis
Matewis: The odd game of slither.io every now and again. Just can't bring myself to start with something new for some reason.

OutrageousTomb1: About to start playing Blade Runner.

Matewis: Great, great, great game! Did you manage to finish it without any problems?
Currently in the middle of Act III, and I haven't had any real problems with it. Only issue so far has been the slow targets in the shooting range, but that's not too big a deal.
OutrageousTomb1: Currently in the middle of Act III, and I haven't had any real problems with it. Only issue so far has been the slow targets in the shooting range, but that's not too big a deal.
There is something very screwy with that shooting range. It only worked 100% the first time I played it on my 486. I don't think the shooting range worked with any of my latter playthroughs. From what I remember the targets simply didn't show up.