It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Going through swat 4 on Elite Mode to 100% every mission and good god it is hard.
The Witcher 1.
Freedom Fighters. I kill the Soviet devils but remain a river to my people.
andysheets1975: Freedom Fighters. I kill the Soviet devils but remain a river to my people.
great game
Playing the Elite Force mod for SWAT 4. It's a bit buggy and have some issues but it's pretty nice. v4 should be out soon and that seems to fix most of the issues.
Witcher 3. I got feckin' lost in Novigrad. I got lost in a video game. Need to let that set it and consider this dilemma. Something in my life advancement stages have reached another chapter, I feel. I think some people call them milestones. I call it a crock of shit.
Emob78: Witcher 3. I got feckin' lost in Novigrad. I got lost in a video game. Need to let that set it and consider this dilemma. Something in my life advancement stages have reached another chapter, I feel. I think some people call them milestones. I call it a crock of shit.
Just follow the white lines. It's a big city, but its really mostly look.

I recommend playing Blood & Wine mod, if your level is high enough. Much more beautiful than Novigrad which is a shithole in comparison.

Take your time because while the game is big, imo it doesn't have good replayability once you done all the quests.
Post edited January 28, 2017 by eksasol
I finished one of the main quest lines in TES:Daggerfall.
The game has 2 objectives, but I can't finish one of them (I accidentally sold the quest item. Ouch!). Instead I made the king's ghost rest in peace.
When finished My hero was level 11, Str86,Int80. Whatever reason Personality dropped to 28(curse?). I can't recover it by spell or temple.

Also I'm playing Super Robot Wars L on DS. It's kinda fun so far.
Rogue was not so well. Only one rouge achieved dungeon level 16(and killed by a troll).
I've got hooked up by Interactive Fiction, so it's "Anchorhead" I've started playing right now.
Post edited January 28, 2017 by Wiewioor
I've started Cossacks: European Wars. I supposed it may be a challenge to launch the game under Linux, but it seems to work out of the box with Wine 1.8. The real challenge appeared during the tutorial missions, when I've realized that the game tries to be historically accurate and it seems to be quite complex. Will see :)
Still playing Cookie Clicker (going for the decillion cookies baked achievement) and Battlespire.

Think I may revisit TES: Arena again.
Been away for a while, but I'm continuing with Myst series.
Flying with my Douglas DC-3 in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. Since last week, i've already completed three internal flights (about one hour each, to three different greek airports) plus one international, from Inssbruck (LOWI) to Dornbirn (LOIH) through the mountains in a Cessna 182 (about one hour and a half). Great fun!

andysheets1975: Freedom Fighters. I kill the Soviet devils but remain a river to my people.
I envy you. :P Hoping for a GOG release soon.
Post edited January 29, 2017 by Vythonaut
Wiewioor: I've got hooked up by Interactive Fiction, so it's "Anchorhead" I've started playing right now.
If I can make a suggestion, if you're into metal/goth/etc at all, check out Sabbat, it's probably my favorite bit of interactive fiction. It's not particularly long but it's well worth the time it takes to give it a playthrough or two.

https://ohnoproblems.itch.io/sabbat-directors-kvt
Been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links from time to time (been wanting to get back into the card game in some form), and I really like it. The [url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Duel_(format)]Speed Format[/url] they've created for this game feels weird, and it doesn't have some of the other stuff that was added to the card game (Xyz, Synchro, and Pendulum monsters), but for the most part it's fun to play.

Also still playing through Dark Cloud. Got through the 2nd dungeon, and making my way through the third one.