It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Broken sword 1.

Puzzles are kind of lame imo, not very complex...still had to look in a walktrough two or three times...I blame bad design for that however...who comes up with nonsense like that goat puzzle?
Story is also pretty idiotic, typical conspiracy theory nonsense, of course had to involve the Kinghts Templar.
Characters are also often extremely silly and walking caricatures.
Still, the game has a lot of charm, and the voiceovers are quite nice, graphics as well...can understand why it's regarded as a classic.
"Eventually" playing Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII; it is very original and hmm... very obscure to get into for me so far.
Gog forum game.
NFS Most Wanted

Half-Life
Dawn of War - Dark Crusade
Currently playing the Eldar, after that only the Necrons are left. That means I played the campaign nearly 6 times :D

Also playing Grim Dawn

I started Supreme Commander recently, but I have to say I like Total Annihilation better.

Additionally, thanks to adamhms generosity, I'm playing Star Ruler2.
Post edited January 06, 2017 by TwinS4ever
TwinS4ever: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade
A friend of mine told me to look into that,
He said the SP campaign is much better than advertised.
TwinS4ever: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade
tinyE: A friend of mine told me to look into that,
He said the SP campaign is much better than advertised.
It's basically a sandbox game, where you conquer territories on a world map and play a game of Dawn of War each time. When you conquer the Stronghold of a race, they are eliminated from the game. I like the game because of the diversity of the races and the different game mechanics, compared to other RTS.
I'm just starting Ultima Underworld 1, and also picking up Serious Sam: First Encounter again.

I tried to set up some older games for controller using Pinnacle, but finally realized that it just doesn't cut it for FPS games like Serious Sam. For those, I'm sticking with kb/mouse.
I'm going to clear my backlog this ye...
*Starts replaying Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on the Xbox 360*
Post edited January 06, 2017 by RayRay13000
Path of Exile! :-) The only game I'm playing ATM
AxHell: At the moment I'm replaying one of my favourite games of all time : Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door.
Along with Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga and Super Mario Galaxy, it's my favourite Mario game and the best in the Paper Mario serie....which is now dead.
It might just be me, but I actually prefer the original Paper Mario to its sequel. I like the simplicity of the first game, along with the fact that badges are finite (so you can't get something like Danger Mario and break the game), the fact that max stats are feasibly reachable, and the fact that the game shows some restraint with the amount of cutscenes and dialog (the sequel really did go overboard, forcing one to watch instead of actually playing the game for far longer than I consider reasonable). There's also the fact that booting up the sequel is annoying, because you have to wait for the game to boot to a certain message, press a button to get past the message (so you can't just go to the bathroom and find the game fully booted), wait for the game to boot some more, and then finally be at the title screen. The original had almost no load times due to being on a cartridge.
My adventures in old western RPGs continues.
In this time, I'm playing Bard's Tale 1 (DOS version).
My party (Paladin, Monk, Hunter, Bard, Conjurer, Magician) became level 7 by fighting with a samurai (gaining 170 exp was a big bonus in the starting game) and went to the first dungeon, wine cellar.
In the dungeon, there were a lot of monsters. my 2 magicians soon lost there MP and I had to go back the city.
To regain MP is just waiting, but it is too slow. I had to bought MP by the shop (it is also too expensive. but I had to so). Keeping money is always problem in this game.
Started to 24hours of Le Mans Endurance Race in Gran Turismo 5. I am currently at the strt of 14th hour.
RetroPopz: I'm just starting Ultima Underworld 1 (...)
Wow, that's nice. Have you finished other games from Ultima series? I bought Arx Fatalis during the last sale (which is considered a sequel of Ultima Underworld games) and now I wonder what is the right moment to start UU. I've finished only **Ultima I** from the main series.

yoshino: My adventures in old western RPGs continues.
In this time, I'm playing **Bard's Tale 1** (DOS version).
Nice plan. However I was warned that the game is several dozen of quite demanding and unforgiving gameplay. It's also one of the first cRPGs in quasi-3d environment. Is there any automapping there?
yoshino: My adventures in old western RPGs continues.
In this time, I'm playing **Bard's Tale 1** (DOS version).
ciemnogrodzianin: Nice plan. However I was warned that the game is several dozen of quite demanding and unforgiving gameplay. It's also one of the first cRPGs in quasi-3d environment. Is there any automapping there?
No, There is no auto-map function in this era's RPGs.
As with Might and Magic 1/2, I'm drawing maps with a pen and graph paper. lol.