It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still persona 3 but in ps3 I'm doing lollipop chainsaw ^^
Way of the Samurai 4, not bad so far, little bit fiddly on K&M but getting used to it.
No real difference from one sword to the next tho, that's a big let down.
All of them can be upgraded to the same level.
Would of been good had they all had individual stats, none upgradeable, thus hunting that elusive must have sword worth the effort. So sword of choice is Demonbane, no charms, yet....just need a half decent blade with good charms.
Endless Legend. Game is fun, but it gives me a damn headache. Moving all those tiny units around on the map... reminds me of AOW3. Brutal on the eyes.
Battlezone, the 1998 one. Good stuff.
I gave in and installed HoMM3 again. But this time I started with the Restoration of Erathia campaign, instead of Shadow of Death which I thought was the first campaign last time I played. So far it is way, waaay easier.
Wincher 3 with Ricky and Bebe.
Starting the Witcher 3's Blood & Wine mod and my jaw dropped looking at the setting. It's not the graphic so much as the landscape designer.
Moving on to FF XIII-2; Let see....
PC: Sudeki, and Shadow Warrior 2
Xbone: just started FF XV, have been playing Skyrim
I have two choices here, either throw my computer out the window in a fit of rage or just uninstall Re-Volt.
<span class="bold">Poi</span>

I'm always skeptical about early access games but this neat little 3D platformer is actually fun to play.
Post edited December 25, 2016 by Impaler26
After finished Might and Magic 1, I transported my party to Might and Magic 2 and playing now.
I explored all 5 cities and below dungeons(Atlantium's one was too difficult to beat monsters, so skipped it for now).
Now my guys are level 8 and 9. I'm exploring outdoor areas(finished C-2 and B-2). I will travel a castle in A-2 to take some quests. I already have a castle key.
Also I feel MM2's outdoor are a bit dumped down from the 1st (There are no detailed mazes as with the 1st's ones).
Enslaved-Odyssey to the West

I think I must be pretty near the end of this. It's been a lot of fun so far; the melee combat can be slightly cumbersome, but no real problems, and even if there's no real challenge in them, the acrobatic climbing sequences are great fun.

VA-11 Hall-A-Cyberpunk Bartender Action

And this is about as far from Enslaved as you can get, which only makes sense; if you're going to play two games at once, they should be pretty different, or why bother? It's basically a visual novel; the bartending gameplay element is so simple it might as well not be there. Which is fine; I like visual novels. But I was hoping for a little more, bartending-wise..
HoMM 3' original campaigns. So far incredibly easy. For some reason HoMM 3 starts off way slower than I expected. Seems like things will start to pick up in the 5th campaign : Long Live the King.
And then there's the expansions, one of which, Shadow of Death, I've tried before. There I've seen some crazy difficult levels :P
X-Com 2. Getting my ass handed to me by the Rulers. Seriously, whoever thought plopping those bad boys down in timed missions needs to be on someone's terrorist watch list. Fecking Brutal.