It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally got around to starting Witcher 2. I meant to finish it before 3 came out, but I missed that by a mile. Even now I'm not far in, just escaping from the dungeon at the beginning. I'm mostly enjoying it despite what I see as flaws - controls feel clunky as all hell, the camera sucks something fierce, and installing a mod to make the camera suck less somehow broke the tutorial.

I've also been playing Torchlight again, since the latest patch of Path of Exile has been alienating me. I didn't much care for TL the first time around, but figured I'd give it another try. Playing it again now my opinion hasn't changed much. It is a bit more fun than I remember, but it is still a hopelessly generic Diablo with a Warcraft coat of paint.

Then there's Sakura Clicker. I don't know why I'm playing this - It's probably the second biggest waste of time I've involved myself with, but it's strangely addicting.

Then there's a variety of games I started and left for one reason or another since the last time I posted, but I that's all I'm playing right now.
I have just tried Faeverse alchemy from a friends recommendation.
Beautiful game and highly addictive. I lost 2 whole hours in it without realizing how time went by.
Skyrim

Didn't manage to get 15 hours in years a go when I first picked it up. didn't like the combat and I don't know any of the lore. so this time I'm using destructive majik and having a lot more fun. I'm reading a primer as we speak because I didn't get into oblivion or any of the other games. Still looks pretty good though.
awalterj: Masochist :o

We'll talk again as soon as the first sonic pulser wipes out half your squad and you'll scream so loudly that is terrorizes your neighbors.
Yeah I caved. During ufo recovery missions I now save 2/3 times depending on ufo size, but shipping lane missions are just too insane not to save regularly. Especially with those blasted Lobstermen. Luckily I found out that they are quite vulnerable to melee drills.
ScotchMonkey: Skyrim

Didn't manage to get 15 hours in years a go when I first picked it up. didn't like the combat and I don't know any of the lore. so this time I'm using destructive majik and having a lot more fun. I'm reading a primer as we speak because I didn't get into oblivion or any of the other games. Still looks pretty good though.
Yeah I like the magic side of things too. I think the sword play is mediocre. I did the same thing with Oblivion and really enjoyed it.
Kerbal career mode. Just reached Duna. Science will skyrocket (if I may say). Everything is so beautiful everywhere always, even in vanilla version. That little game is dreamy.

A word of warning, magic scales pretty badly so work on level up Enchanting too. You can do that by breaking down enchanted items at the arcane enchanter, as well as enchanting things of course.

You want to eventually get Enchanting up to 100 and pick up a few perks like one that allows you to put two enchantments on an item, so that you can eliminate Magicka cost by enchanting your armor/rings/etc with a "Destruction Magic is X percent cheaper" enchantment. In the later game you'll be glad that your Destruction spells cost 0 to cast, trust me haha.
Massive Chalice.

Makes you think like a Bene Gesserit.
Shadow of Mordor and KOTOR II, two great RPG's just released recently for Linux.
Victor Vran

NoNewTaleToTell: A word of warning, magic scales pretty badly so work on level up Enchanting too. You can do that by breaking down enchanted items at the arcane enchanter, as well as enchanting things of course.

You want to eventually get Enchanting up to 100 and pick up a few perks like one that allows you to put two enchantments on an item, so that you can eliminate Magicka cost by enchanting your armor/rings/etc with a "Destruction Magic is X percent cheaper" enchantment. In the later game you'll be glad that your Destruction spells cost 0 to cast, trust me haha.
Magic has always scaled poorly in Elder Scrolls games. I've been playing them since Daggerfall and I have yet to build a good early game mage. Those games seem to necessitate slice-slice-chop-chop. Plus... swords never run out of bullets.
NoNewTaleToTell: A word of warning, magic scales pretty badly so work on level up Enchanting too. You can do that by breaking down enchanted items at the arcane enchanter, as well as enchanting things of course.

Emob78: Magic has always scaled poorly in Elder Scrolls games. I've been playing them since Daggerfall and I have yet to build a good early game mage. Those games seem to necessitate slice-slice-chop-chop. Plus... swords never run out of bullets.
True enough, that's why I mostly use Restoration and Conjuration, using both more as utilities while having Two Handed as my main offensive.
OpenArena. Missed Quake III Arena, so went to install Quake Live, but that doesn't want to run on my machine anymore. OpenArena feels just like Q3 in every way and looks very similar (since it is essentially Q3 anyway). Runs beautifully and is just as much fun as Q3 when it first came out. Fantastic to see servers full of players still up and running. What also hasn't changed, is that I am very bad at this game.

Short review here.
Witcher 3 and I should continue wolfenstein also kotor. Those are not so ugly what I remembered those are really great.
Carradice: Massive Chalice.

Makes you think like a Bene Gesserit.
You want fear to pass over and through you? Is the game that terrible?